David Venable qvc host

natedogg69

Just Browsing
Media
wow this guy has the biggest bulge's in the world he is i think 6feet 7inches , i think he is gay too :) i cant find anypics on the internet, they are all really old, does anyone have any pics.
he is in shape and he wears tight shirts and pants, its pretty hot :)
http://www.qvc.com/qvc/gif/cp/hl_dvenable_pic.jpg
hl_dvenable_pic.jpg

thats the only kinda recent pic i can find... but watch qvc when he is on cause of that bulge lol

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, my attention has been called to David's bulge before and he often wears light colored pants that show dick and balls better. I'm thinking he is well equipped in that department.

Well I'm glad that I'm not the only one who watches QVC! I definitely enjoy watching David Venable, although not because of his bulge, which I honestly never noticed, and not because I find him sexually attractive, but he's just so good at what he does! I get such a kick out of watching him sell stuff. Especially when he's doing a segment where he's selling food or Cooks' Essentials or anything where there is food tasting involved, because the faces he makes are absolutely hilarious!

I also love to watch when they're selling those hideous "Quacker Factory" sweaters and that large woman is on who always wears the headband.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bignfloppy said:
I also love to watch when they're selling those hideous "Quacker Factory" sweaters and that large woman is on who always wears the headband.

Now I've got visions of you guys sitting around the coffee table watching quacker factory!
I don't watch qvc often. I do around the holidays because it's an easy way to send Xmas gifts across country, and it keeps me out of the malls.

....but......but..........David Venable? Naw..........yucky!! :tongue:

avalonjim

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I know David personally... he does have a huge cock... he like young guys that are smaller than him, or really short dark guys. He is a TOTAL jackass.... I would not be surprised if he is on here. He may be a pompous snob ( I once told him off in Woody's, a gay bar in philly) but i would still fuck him... he has a great body an OK face and a GIANT cock

renrawtime

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DAN WHEELER/qvc host......bulge is much bigger than david venable bulge.........has anyone notice dan wheeler.............you can tell david venable is gay..... dan wheeler is a MAN......with massive bulges.............................abraham

drew2u

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've met David V. as well. He is a very nice guy with a heart of gold. As yes, he is quite endowed down below, but that certainly is not his prime asset...his personality is.

trufitjock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know David personally... he does have a huge cock... he like young guys that are smaller than him, or really short dark guys. He is a TOTAL jackass.... I would not be surprised if he is on here. He may be a pompous snob ( I once told him off in Woody's, a gay bar in philly) but i would still fuck him... he has a great body an OK face and a GIANT cock
i will agree with you jim.. however i would never sleep with this .. concieted egotistical selfcentered loud mouthed obnoxiouse ASSHOLE... he now owns a home here in ft. lauderdale and squeezed his way into a social circle that i hang with.. everyone here is really OVER HIM already !! loves little boys.. good luck to him and his "STAR POWER !!... HEHEHEHEH:confused: THANKS GOD HE'S ONLY HERE A FEW DAYS AT A TIME !!