davidem8183 onlyfans

aurel_auras

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
for the few people that know of davidem8183 and for the even fewer people that will stumble upon this post, don't subscribe to his onlyfans, or at least not yet. he's been posting some interesting photos on twitter and on one of them even commented that the unblurred version is on onlyfans so I said wth, I'll subscribe, but there's nothing on there, the same photos that he posted on twitter are the same photos he posted on onlyfans, only on twitter there are more pictures, and the blurred dick pic? still blurred, and then a post with a dildo stuck to a mirror and his blurred hole. I'm very sorry for the people who paid 25 euros when he had just a few posts just to see the pictures from his Instagram, truly disappointing, if I really wanted to see those pics id have looked at his old instagram stories, I'll come back with updates for the next 31 days that im subscribed for if anyone wants me to, but until then ill wait for something good to be posted. and I really wanted to jerk off to something

Reactions: Flurrie

aurel_auras

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
my subscription has ended, the content is alright but not so entertaining to want me to subscribe again, at least not for like 100 more posts. now, a few weeks ago he blocked me on twitter because I called him a liar in the comments of one of his posts where he said that I can find the unblurred content on his onlyfans, which it was not, I asked him to unblock me but he didn't respond, so i figured the only logical thing to do is send his stuff to anyone who wants it for free, so if anyone wants it, dm me

aurel_auras

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
and if there's anyone who is subscribed to him and stumbles upon this thread and is willing to share with me the content that he's posted since February 12 my dms are always open