Dean Cain

ryancrombie9: does anyone know anythingabout Dean CAin..is he really as big as iv hear..i heard a rumor that Pam Andersonsaid he was hung like ahorse and then Mindy mcready said teh same thing..does anyone know..

Ryan
Canada

Reactions: LonnyBush

britlover

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by ryancrombie9@Feb 24 2005, 11:05 AM
does anyone know anythingabout Dean CAin..is he really as big as iv hear..i heard a rumor that Pam Andersonsaid he was hung like ahorse and then Mindy mcready said teh same thing..does anyone know..

Ryan
Canada
[post=285814]Quoted post[/post]​

He is an attractive man, that's for sure.

I don't think he is bi, even though he has played a gay character or two (esp in LONELY HEARTS CLUB).

amethyst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by ryancrombie9@Feb 23 2005, 06:05 PM
does anyone know anythingabout Dean CAin..is he really as big as iv hear..i heard a rumor that Pam Andersonsaid he was hung like ahorse and then Mindy mcready said teh same thing..does anyone know..

Ryan
Canada
[post=285814]Quoted post[/post]​

Ok, here I go again posting picture of nude celebs...I don't really look for these and I have very few but since people keep asking about the FEW I do have....

[attachmentid=132][attachmentid=133]

The first is definitely him. The second is very likely him. And if anyone wants to tell me differently this time, I am going to refuse to believe it! ^_^ There are very few male celebs that really get me going...he is one, and then I saw these :wub:

Pics are compliments of malecelebs.com, BTW.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
amethyst,
I really hate to bust your bubble, and yes I would let him crawl under the covers any ol' time.........but, ...........ok, here goes............neither are Cain they are both "photoshopped". The color one a fair job, the black and white one a pretty good job. Different bods, equipment, hands etc. sigh. sorry.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For the few minutes of pleasure, it was worth your time and effort for me, amethyst! Even though the black and white sports longer length, the color one's size is awesome on such a handsome dude as Cain. --got me going, there, regardless of the photoshopping! :p

amethyst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
NO, NO, NO! I told you that i would refuse to believe you! I'm not listening (hands over ears, eyes shut tight....)

Amethyst In Denial

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
there, there. amethyst, it will all be ok. breath. do you need a drink of water? a valium? there will be other naked actors in your future.

amethyst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, apparently I am just going to have to get these naked actos in my bed because according to you guys, everything is photoshopped. I'll agree with you on the second pic. The first one is definitel him and his body; the pose, expression and body match the head and HIM. And I don't see the photoshopping on his beautiful, lucsious, softie. Ahem, sorry. Is it getting warm in here? If you've read my comments on the recent post about softies you will understand the heat that is being craeated having now viewed this picture a few times today...

But, still, I see a new goal for me...naked actors in my bed! I am pretty driven, I like new goals ^_^ . I'm starting the list...

Still mostly refusing to believe you, but taking deap calming breaths (thank you KinkGuy),

A

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dean is uncontrollably sexy. and there are some pics out there showing him wearing lycra, and he is at least average bulge wise. i don't care. he's hot in any case. :)

land here superman.

Cart2579

Just Browsing
Media
So thats what happened to his relationship with Gabie reece. In my book she was always a hottie, could have used a little bit bigger breasts, but she had a set of eyes that would look right through you.

Goon: If anyone out there has a Playgirl collection, the cock and bod of pic #1 belongs to an early 90's centerfold. I know because I jerked off to it until the pages were wrecked. With that said, I think Dean Cain is the hottest guy out there today, bar none. YUM!

Reactions: LonnyBush

Goon: IMHO, Dean Cain is the hottest male celeb alive, regardless of cock size. My sources in the industry say HUNG! Same sources say he's not the brightest bulb in the lamp but you can't have everything.

volcanoboy: Dean Cain is indeed hot-hot-HOT.
As far as him not being the brightest bulb, I am not so sure. He went to undergrad at Princeton and was on the varsity football team (and Ivy Leagues do not give out sports scholarships), so there may something 'up there' as well as (we hope and pray) 'down there'.

volcanoboy: Dean Cain is indeed hot-hot-HOT.
As far as him not being the brightest bulb, I am not so sure. He went to undergrad at Princeton and was on the varsity football team (and Ivy Leagues do not give out sports scholarships), so there may something 'up there' as well as (we hope and pray) 'down there'.