Dean Cain

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Okay, one, there is no reason to be a complete ass.
Two, even in that thread there are no photos of his cock and that's what I'm looking for. So get over yourself

OK,

1) I wasn't being a dick. I was saving you the trouble of starting future threads.

2) IF you had read my post and looked at the other post I linked, you would realize that you arne't the only one who wants to see Dean. You would hvae also seen that their aren't any pics of his dick out there, just brief shots, which were linked.

Thanks for your time.:smile:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK,

1) I wasn't being a dick. I was saving you the trouble of starting future threads.

2) IF you had read my post and looked at the other post I linked, you would realize that you arne't the only one who wants to see Dean. You would hvae also seen that their aren't any pics of his dick out there, just brief shots, which were linked.

Thanks for your time.:smile:

Jeff, just goes to show that no good deed goes unpunished...but I appreciate your helpfulness. :smile:

Xiwa

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, it's pretty damn hawt!:biggrin1: When I first saw that movie on TV I thought that it was just an 'illusion'. The way it lays straight across his thigh is what made me think it was something else.:eek: But what else could it be?:biggrin1: When I got it on DVD, I zoomed in and quickly found that it is ALL him! You can even see his balls underneath!:tongue: The beginning of that 'game' scene shows some great shots of his fantastic ass, and a VPL of his teammate as well (that tall guy)!:wink:

Could you post pictures?

Hornet

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You don't really think that man is packing do you?

He never has struck me that way. Someone is caught up in wishful thinking, he is average at best and probably better off thought of as a bottom for crying out loud.

Dean would make a perfect bottom - and then top and then bottom and then top and then bottom...

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes, yes, yes. No doubt about it. Why they never did a super man movie with him is beyond me. All they'd have to do is advertise a bit of skin and every women and gay guy would have been there I bet.

NewArtz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Superman, faster than a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings with a single bound, able to stop a locomotive, and able to power fuck your ass till it's shredded hamburger meat ....oooooh, slow down boy, take your time, enjoy yourself.

Dean Cain has been the warmest, coziest Superman, able to wed Lois and bed Lois without destroying her vagina.

Attachments