Dean Lennox Kelly

Illustrated

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
British actor , starred in Channel 4's Shameless where he appeared full frontal nude in one episode. I haven't had any luck in tracking any screen caps or photos of this hot hairy man.....................Alex, help!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
alex8 said:
Evidently these caps are of a particularly corrupting nature, leading to their being removed from my photo hosting a/c :rolleyes:... I'm attaching slightly cropped versions here, so that this thread isn't redundant.

That's funny... I woke up that pic 1 and 2, this morning.:tongue:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jeff black said:
That's funny... I woke up that pic 1 and 2, this morning.:tongue:
...and I think we all know that you're of a "particularly corrupting" nature as well, sex-kitten. :rolleyes:

T

that_other_guy

alex8 said:
...and I think we all know that you're of a "particularly corrupting" nature as well, sex-kitten. :rolleyes:

jeff ??? corrupt ??? ... never :biggrin1:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
that_other_guy said:
jeff ??? corrupt ??? ... never :biggrin1:

ME??? :eek: NAH, I am innocent as the day is long... hmmm wait a minute... long and penis goes together.... and a long penis is a big penis. and a big penis fits in a vagina or asshole... MY god.. I am CORRUPT!!!:tongue:

T

that_other_guy

jeff black said:
ME??? :eek: NAH, I am innocent as the day is long... hmmm wait a minute... long and penis goes together.... and a long penis is a big penis. and a big penis fits in a vagina or asshole... MY god.. I am CORRUPT!!!:tongue:

no ... just a lil perverted ... that's all :rolleyes:

T

that_other_guy

fantasize4men said:
Suddenly I feel ok 'bout being a lil perverted myself :kiss:

glad I could help ... hehehe :tongue:

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
British actor , starred in Channel 4's Shameless where he appeared full frontal nude in one episode. I haven't had any luck in tracking any screen caps or photos of this hot hairy man.....................Alex, help!

Ruth Kelly, Communities Minister and Mother-of-the-Year Contender is also pretty hot and hairy !
Any photos of her showing her big old Opus Dei d*ck ?

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
For those who aren't aware of it, Dean Lennox Kelly is the brother of Craig Kelly, who starred in the UK version of "Queer As Folk" (and previously in "Casualty").

priority_male

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What a blessing that he has risen above the ignominy of going to Tesco's or Sainsbury's. :rolleyes:

Quite ... although he did look a little perplexed by the experience. I think that Waitrose probably is more of a supermarket to the stars but perhaps one generally gets ones PA to forage for organic titbits.

Apparently Mr. Kelly was also in "Tipping the Velvet" so he clearly has excellent taste.:smile: