Deep Throat cumming

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm a guy and i love deep throating hung guys. I can put my lips on the belly of a guy with a 10inch cock,no problems at all. When he says he's about to cum, i lock my arms around him, so he can't pull out, and while i don't feel the spurting , i certainly feel his cock pulsing in my throat. The satisfaction i feel from doing this is like a drug to me. I'm hopelessly addicted.

...May the universe bless you. It's cock lovers like yourself that keep the world balanced :smile:

durden

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
only had one girl deep throat me and she let me cum too. it's an amazing feeling and I miss her terribly...

lanes

Experimental Member
Media
If you get someone that can really open up their throat and massage your head with the back of their throat - nothing better. I have a big head and it swells massively when I'm getting ready to cum. I can feel the pressure and tension from the throat and then... well. you can guess

Reactions: mcg100

clqrvy

Just Browsing
Media
Does anyone know where to find good videos of guys cumming while being deepthroated (down to the hilt, throat muscles milking the guy's dick)? Of course, Heather Harmon's ideepthroat videos are great, and Fleshlightmouth has a couple of great videos of this, but that's all I've been able to find. I'd expect this sort of thing to be more popular.

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have done it with my wife but she prefers to taste me. When it is deep, she doesn't taste it.

I got a bj from a guy a while back and he told me the same thing. I just love to have their lips on my balls when I cum, I can't help him.

jason79

Sexy Member
Media
Fleshlightmouth doesn't do much for me. Do the guys ever cum in his mouth? Just seems like well hung guys who can't get fully erect being filmed for show and vanity instead of genuine, intimate sex. There are some really eager, down to earth (without their own printed tshirts) dudes on xtube who milk it out with their throats. Hoovermouth and the blonde guy whose handle I can't remember... You hear moaning and see pulsing but the eater just stays down and swallows like a champ. :) deeplatinthroat is an amazing deepthroater too but usually shows the cum shot. I agree, Heather Harmon is great and it would be awesome to see some male counterparts :)

lanes

Experimental Member
Media
It's the best if you find someone that can really do it. My head is large and swells right before I come. Having it massage by the back of the throat and then cumming - hmmm - very little better

lanes

Experimental Member
Media
If you find someone that can really deep throat well, it's great. I have a large head that swells right before I cum. Massaging the head with the back of the throat is awesome. That little "pop" feels great.

Troyimcumming

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My boyfriend and I deep throat each other all the time. When you cum, your cock just injects your semen directly into his throat and into his stomach. It's past the mouth so you can't taste it but if your taking his cock you can feel a powerful throb for every volley of cum that blasts through his cock, feeling it twitch and spasm.

holdmedownonit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Fuck, this is my favorite topic. I have an eater who goes down and stays there for minutes at a time, gripping and flexing his throat muscles, his nose in my pubes and his lips massaging the base. I love cumming when he's down like that. Nothing better.

This is exactly how I love it -- as a cocksucker, I love a guy who will just plant his cock down my throat and hold it down there. I have one 9" buddy who doesn't even like to pump it in and out -- he just lies on top of my face with his cock all the way down for a good half hour or so. I can just barely get a little air around his cock --needless to say. the breath control thing is a huge turn-on for me.

When a guy cums, I always take him to the balls and let him hold it down there as long as he wants -- 9 times out of 10, I'll cum at the same time as he does. And I find that I still get to taste his cum, as a little of it always gets dragged up with the cockhead when the guy pulls out.

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been deepthroated by women, a number of times. Now that I'm gay, I strive to deep throat the guy I'm with. Weird how that turned out?? My gag reflex is getting less, and less.
I also own a discussion group about deepthroating. Yahoo! Groups Owned the group since 1999. The groups has been up, even before you could watch clips of deep throat sex. I get requests still from people joining. Still somewhat active, even after all these years. Open to straights and gays.