Deep Throat

b10rant

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone have their dick and balls deepthroated and sucked at the same time? Is there a name for it?

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to see this one girl who could deep throat. I'm not sure if she ever tried to suck my balls in at the same time but I do remember her licking them with my cock in her mouth. It was cool the first time, but i preferred more of the old in and out sucking.

D_Follensby Fowlplucker

Experimental Member
Media
Well spank my ass and call me 'Talented'!! :biggrin1:

I have done this with some guys, especially guys that have low hanging balls and are more flexible! Damn! You should here them when their cock is buried down my throat and I squeeze there nuts into my mouth and let my tongue get busy!:smile::cool:

B_AZBiGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well spank my ass and call me 'Talented'!! :biggrin1:

I have done this with some guys, especially guys that have low hanging balls and are more flexible! Damn! You should here them when their cock is buried down my throat and I squeeze there nuts into my mouth and let my tongue get busy!:smile::cool:

Bring your hot ass to Arizona and I'll spank it. :wink:

dingdong

Cherished Member
Media
Hmm i saw a bangbros video don't know what theme it was but it was with 2 girls and 1 man pretty long cock she seriously swallowed it and pushed the balls in her mouth too..

in this movie the white chick does

Ass Parade

thats Annette Schwarz! She deepthroated Jack Napier and licked him balls as well! Now THAT'S talent

When she did it in the scene, he clearly wasnt expecting it, and he was like "oh my god, that's never happened to me before" etc...:eek::tongue: