Deep throating a dildo?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by b0b3rt831, Aug 13, 2009.

1. b0b3rt831

b0b3rt831 Member

Albums:
    Hey guys, I've always been able to deep throat guys and unless they start fucking my face too hard or are unusually thick, I don't choke. But here's my problemo... I have NEVER been able to deep throat a dildo! Regardless of length or girth, I can't go beyond like 6 or 7 inch dildos. Does anyone else have this problem?

2. TheRam

TheRam New Member

Why would you want to deep throat a dildo? It's not flesh, it's not a real penis, and try as Lesbians may it's not the same as being fucked or sucking a real cock.

3. b0b3rt831

b0b3rt831 Member

Albums:
    As they say, practice makes perfect. I've seen tons of videos of guys deep throating dildos on xtube and the like.

4. TheRam

TheRam New Member

Go suck some real cock instead it's a lot more enjoyable than sucking on gel, silicone, rubber, or whatever the dildo is made out of. Lesbians and TransMen only do it because they have penis envy and have no other choice! ;)

#4 TheRam, Aug 13, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2009
  5. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Latex makes me gag. Flesh doesn't.

6. ssa5522

ssa5522 New Member

I wasn't able to deepthroat cock until I found this internet site, can't remember the name, that said how to learn the techinque. They suggested practicing with a dildo, and the next day I went straight to a sex shop and bought myself a 7 inch dildo, they recommended lots of lube because it is different to try latex than actually the real thing. Now I deepthroat my partners and well, the site was correct when they said my partners would really get turned on if I did it by surprise after sucking them a while!! I love the reactions!!!!!!!!! I love to massage the cock when it is fully inside my throat lol.

7. hud01

Gold Member

Angry much??

I used several dildos to practice with. 10 years ago I could not DT much over 6x5. Now, if I could find one this big, I can DT 10x6.5. It is much easier in the beginning.

For the taste, I always coat the thing in mouthwash first and then gargle with a little myself.

8. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the
    i practice with dildos too, and i use mouthwash as well to take away the scent of the latex/silicone. that's what makes me gaggy.

9. kewlkid75

kewlkid75 Member

Albums:
    I have 2 dildos(1 white and the other black), both 8 inches. i can deepthroat both with no problem. i am working on a 10 inch dildo. Just keep practicing, breathing, relax your throat and jaw muscles

10. scotchirish

scotchirish New Member

I have a problem with getting my jaw open enough to take thick cocks, is this something any of you have been able to work on with a dildo?

11. hud01

Gold Member

What is good about a dildo, is you can work on seeing if you can loosen your jaw without scraping your teeth all over the shaft.

12. UncaMike

UncaMike New Member

I've practiced with an 8 inch dildo, the plastic or latex relativey hard. I haven't been able to find any really big cocks, but I find a cock is not so hard on your throat. Great for fantasizing too.

13. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    For me, it's the smell and taste. I just can't get past it.

Besides, my deep-throat technique was perfected when I was still in my teens; I practiced with the real thing :cool: