100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is a vid of a girl taking an entire 30 inch double headed dildo

Last edited:

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey what's the deepest anyone has gone? I have gotten so far as about 9 to 10 inches. 9 with a guy and 10 with a toy. How deep can u go?

wait, is the question how far have you gone or how far something has gone into you?

too much information!

if you were sketched about this topic, why did you come in just to post that?

as for me, none, i'm not into anal.

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Will somebody with some knowledge of human anatomy please chip in? I don't think any human rectum stretches up to 9 or 10" as claimed by some here. That would pierce the colon and lower intestines. I'd say 5 or 6" max is a more reasonable depth.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Will somebody with some knowledge of human anatomy please chip in? I don't think any human rectum stretches up to 9 or 10" as claimed by some here. That would pierce the colon and lower intestines. I'd say 5 or 6" max is a more reasonable depth.
No, somewhere on here is a link to a video of a guy sitting down on a tapered dildo, where he had to take around 12" inches or more.

Does anyone else remember this? It looked like a red torpedo. The guy sat down on it, and just kept going, and going, and...

Alyssa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

The rectum itself is only about 6-7 inches long. Once you get something longer than that in there, you're going into the rectal valves that separate the rectum from the colon. If you take your time and go slow, you can penetrate those as well, and work your way into the colon. The colon is kind of loosely connected to the pelvic walls, and as long as whatever it being put in there is (relatively) soft or has a round head, it'll generally accommodate something of a good bit of length.

The bad part of this, of course, is that once you get into that area where the valves are located, you're definitely going to run into some feces. Unless, of course, you've used an enema to clean it out.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hmm, well, a quick search didn't find the one that I'm thinking of, but this one disproves the 5-6" limit.

XTube Videos

Of course, if you're REALLY up for something more extreme, in the related links, take a look at the user KirkJ, including the vid where he takes a horse dildo. No, really, I don't mean "horse" as in "big", I mean, it looks like an actual casting of a real horse's dong, and almost as thick as the skinny guy's LEG, and appears to go deep enough bump into his shoulder blades from the inside. :eek: It's NOT for the easily disturbed.

TREBOR54

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi,
I agree with Alyssa, it all about pace!
In fact the rectum is probably closer to 5, maybe 6 inches in lenght, before moving into the colon.
Keeping this in mind you need to slow down a bit as you reach the end of the rectum, if you don't it could be a bit painful.
I have taken the full lenght of the Jeff Stryker(10inch) realistic dildo inside me and found it a bit tender at about the 5/6inch point, so I slowed down took a deep breath and gently pushed and passed this point right up to the balls.
The down side of going very deep is yes,...feces, but apart from that it's a great feeling.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmm, well, a quick search didn't find the one that I'm thinking of, but this one disproves the 5-6" limit.

XTube Videos

Of course, if you're REALLY up for something more extreme, in the related links, take a look at the user KirkJ, including the vid where he takes a horse dildo. No, really, I don't mean "horse" as in "big", I mean, it looks like an actual casting of a real horse's dong, and almost as thick as the skinny guy's LEG, and appears to go deep enough bump into his shoulder blades from the inside. :eek: It's NOT for the easily disturbed.
Yes that KirkJ has quite the catalog! heeeeeeee

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've taken 10"+

He's 11.5" but I don't think he's ever really gone in balls deep and that's OK because what I took was FABULOUS!!!

goddamn :eek:

this might be personal for ask (but i dunno if i can get more personal than you tellin us you can take 10" haha) but were you riding him? like, what position were you in for be able for take that? because i can't imagine 10" going into anyone

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
goddamn :eek:

this might be personal for ask (but i dunno if i can get more personal than you tellin us you can take 10" haha) but were you riding him? like, what position were you in for be able for take that? because i can't imagine 10" going into anyone

I take it on my back because that's how he likes it. :tongue: