Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So guys and gals what is the longest dick youve been able to consume completely? I once had a guy put 8" balls deep down my throat but i want to try longer.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Once it's down past the 'gag', you can put it down so far that you might start to digest the thing... at this point you're really just a sword swallower.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The biggest I ever throated was at least 9.5". It was just wide enough that I could establish a rhythm wherein I could breathe around it. The guy was really impressed because he'd never been swallowed before . I loved it every time we got together and still think about it today. (It was about 10 years ago.) He seemed to want to start something but I didn't act and we lost touch. Haven't seen him in a long time and kick my ass over it all the time.

ksregister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
for me the length doesn't matter, it's the width that limits my ability to deepthroat. If the cock is a width I can handle then I can take any length

barebear03

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
able to throat any size after bf taught me to lose my gag reflex, now really enjoy throating thick long dicks

B_Kaylaxo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
biggest was im guessing 8inches , i didnt measure him, lol
took some time to get used to though, i wasnt deepthroating 8inch cocks off the start

takes practice ;) id love to try more

divisiblebyzero

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
so jealous..longest i've sucked was only 6.5 and i could get it all in but it stops right at my gag reflex. on the other side, i've never had anyone get me all the way down, and some very determined girls have tried