Deepthroat bump (cock visible in throat)

SSwede

Sexy Member
Media
Several scenes. 18:04, 37:45, 39:15 and after

Seems like xvideo didn't aprove of having it on their site but you all need to watch this, especially the scene starting with Alina Li at around 33 mins, that girl knows how to deeptgreat and she gets a nice bump.

Search for swallow me whole and you'll find it.

Last edited:

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not photoshopped. The guy just has a 12"x7" cock and since many of lpsg don't believe that possible, their minds go straight to "photoshop". It's real.

Reactions: no_fear

phauc69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey I am looking for a video I saw once where he throat fucks a girl with a dildo. He was rough and had to force it in. Anyone know it? I see the one with the blonde but there is another. Can't find it.

beerbottle3676

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not photoshopped. The guy just has a 12"x7" cock and since many of lpsg don't believe that possible, their minds go straight to "photoshop". It's real.

yes, monster cocks are possible and do exist. but this is not one of those cases. the real video, without the clear buldge tool being used to make the GIF seem like CRAZY DEEPTHROAT. as some one who uses photoshop daily for their work i can obviously see it, the buldge on both sides of the neck is terrible, honestly i couldve done it better myself.... sloppy job (pun intended). plus its only possible to make this happen in PS6 to convert to either a gif or a pic file of some kind. thats why you'll never see this in the actual video.