Deepthroat training course

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's alot of people out there who would or could benefit from some sort of class or instruction that teaches the ability to deepthroat on a world-class scale.

Sure alot of people on here (lkng4thick) are talented and amazing at servicing those who are overly endowed, but what about the women who gag at the sight of their man's cock? What about those guys who constantly use teeth on cocks causing their partner excrusiating pain?

They all need to learn...and I believe it can be taught to a certain extent.

As I said before, some people are talented to the immaculate degree, but novice deepthroating, I feel, can be attained by anyone with the desire and dedication to the art of cock worshiping.

...So, who's with me? Deepthroating 103a Fall Session!

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There's alot of people out there who would or could benefit from some sort of class or instruction that teaches the ability to deepthroat on a world-class scale.

Sure alot of people on here (lkng4thick) are talented and amazing at servicing those who are overly endowed, but what about the women who gag at the sight of their man's cock? What about those guys who constantly use teeth on cocks causing their partner excrusiating pain?

They all need to learn...and I believe it can be taught to a certain extent.

As I said before, some people are talented to the immaculate degree, but novice deepthroating, I feel, can be attained by anyone with the desire and dedication to the art of cock worshiping.

...So, who's with me? Deepthroating 103a Fall Session!

I don't doubt that it could be learned, but what about the risk of infection? I'd be too afraid of that.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I actually cringe when I see such things and can think only about the health risks. I just don't like the idea of living in such a way that in an attempt to avoid serious health consequences, I'd have to have frequent examinations and periodically have to take medications to deal with infections, some of which have no cure and are very serious.

powerthroat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
FRE, just out of curiosity, how many times do you think about the possibility of being disabled or disfigured in a car accident before you get behind the wheel of a car? All it takes is that one drunk driver slamming into you in that one accident and your entire life could be upheaved. Do you stop to think "Hmm, is this trip to the grocery store worth being impaled on the steering wheel or being maimed for life for?"

Just a little something to think about, in terms of perspective.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
FRE, just out of curiosity, how many times do you think about the possibility of being disabled or disfigured in a car accident before you get behind the wheel of a car? All it takes is that one drunk driver slamming into you in that one accident and your entire life could be upheaved. Do you stop to think "Hmm, is this trip to the grocery store worth being impaled on the steering wheel or being maimed for life for?"

Just a little something to think about, in terms of perspective.

The probability of contracting a serious STD from having a variety of sex partners is much greater than the risk of being seriously injured in a car accident. One can considerably reduce the risk of being injured in a car accident by practicing good defensive driving techniques to minimize the possibility that another driver's error will result in an accident. It also greatly helps to use seat belts, and modern cars offer considerable protection. But when one has many sex partners, there is little one can do to reduce the risk to an acceptable level.

Consider the incidence of HIV infection. The percentage of gay men who are HIV positive seems to be considerably greater than the percentage of people who are inured in car accidents. Then there are HPV infections which can lead to cancer. Because HPV can be transmitted in areas that cannot be protected with condoms, condoms are not adequate to prevent the problem.

Using condoms for oral sex seems to be very unusual, and yet that is the only way to reduce the risk of STD transmission.

Obviously there is no risk in an exclusive relationship, but in any other situation, there is considerable risk.

Columbus

Just Browsing
Media
The probability of contracting a serious STD from having a variety of sex partners is much greater than the risk of being seriously injured in a car accident. One can considerably reduce the risk of being injured in a car accident by practicing good defensive driving techniques to minimize the possibility that another driver's error will result in an accident. It also greatly helps to use seat belts, and modern cars offer considerable protection. But when one has many sex partners, there is little one can do to reduce the risk to an acceptable level.

Consider the incidence of HIV infection. The percentage of gay men who are HIV positive seems to be considerably greater than the percentage of people who are inured in car accidents. Then there are HPV infections which can lead to cancer. Because HPV can be transmitted in areas that cannot be protected with condoms, condoms are not adequate to prevent the problem.

Using condoms for oral sex seems to be very unusual, and yet that is the only way to reduce the risk of STD transmission.

Obviously there is no risk in an exclusive relationship, but in any other situation, there is considerable risk.

Who said it has to be with a complete stranger? Some people are married and wouldn't mind learning....

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

That's what condoms are for. Just like the seat belt, it doesn't eliminate the risk down to zero. But it does increase your chances of survival tremendously.

Again, it's not a zero. There's always risk when engaging in sexual activity with anyone. But overall, oral sex has been considered by many to be more of a low risk activity when compared to other things like full, unprotected anal sex. It's not as save as kissing and definitely not as safe as masturbation, but the number of cases of people attracting HIV through a blow job are not high.

Not as uncommon as you think. I've heard of many people doing this now, especially if they're more sexually active with different people. Any level of prevention is good prevention when used properly. And I can't think of another use for a fruit-flavored condom. :biggrin:

There's less risk, but I would never say none.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That's what condoms are for. Just like the seat belt, it doesn't eliminate the risk down to zero. But it does increase your chances of survival tremendously.

Again, it's not a zero. There's always risk when engaging in sexual activity with anyone. But overall, oral sex has been considered by many to be more of a low risk activity when compared to other things like full, unprotected anal sex. It's not as save as kissing and definitely not as safe as masturbation, but the number of cases of people attracting HIV through a blow job are not high.

Not as uncommon as you think. I've heard of many people doing this now, especially if they're more sexually active with different people. Any level of prevention is good prevention when used properly. And I can't think of another use for a fruit-flavored condom. :biggrin:

There's less risk, but I would never say none.

My experience with oral sex using condoms has not been favorable. It simply didn't work; I could feel nothing, nor could he. If the situation arises again, perhaps I'll see if larger condoms are available. The problem apparently was that they were way to tight. Being well endowed could be a disadvantage, and my circumference is about 5.5" which, although not being extremely large, is significantly larger than average. The 7" length is not a problem.

Incidentally, the first time I was ever fellitated, I got ghonoreha. I was so naive that I didn't even know what it was. Some guys have told me that they got it numerous times and figured that it wasn't really a problem since it could easily be treated. However, some strains are very difficult to treat. So, HIV is not the only risk.

If you were here, perhaps we could experiment to see if we could find something that works.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
FRE-If ur uncomfortable sucking someone who you do not know, do not do it. Yes you can get HIV from giving oral sex, do not let people tell you that you cannot.
Ok this was a thread on learning to DT not on whether or not you can get HIV from giving a BJ. It was jacked by one poster, now you add to it. Have you ever heard of dildos??

D_Festus_Fannipat

Account Disabled
Media
I sort of liked the idea of the initial post, prior to the in depth and rather clinical discussion of sexually transmitted diseases, prophylactics, and common sense. If you are worried about STDs (and we all should be) wrap it--and move on.

Now, where can I sign up for one of these classes? :)