Denver Broncos Eric Decker in GQ - Shirtless locker room shot!

trjnhrs9

Expert Member
Media
If remembered correctly the FRC Superbowl ad Tewbo is no friend of the gays......................

I don't know what specifically you're referring to. But in an article in On Top Magazine, December 21, 2011, it states, " The Denver Broncos, and by extension Tim Tebow, have declined a request to join the It Gets Better campaign, which urges bullied gay teens considering suicide to hang in there because life eventually better." But it goes on to say that the Denver Broncos is with the National Football League who is working with the USA Network on this very cause.

The article further states that although the Focus on the Family group which aired the anti-abortion ad with Tebow and his mom has a record of fighting against gay rights, "Tebow, however, has not made public his feelings on gay rights, including whether he believes gay and lesbian couples should be allowed to marry." So Tebow, himself, has apparently never come out and made a public statement about gay issues. Or has he? I'm unaware of any, and this article probably would have said something had he done so.

Someone is going to argue that by extension of being in a commercial for Focus on the Family, Tebow would fight agains gay rights. This isn't necessarily so. His focus may have been only about the choice his mother made concerning abortion and nothing more. I, although gay, don't read anything more into this than that.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
"Someone is going to argue that by extension of being in a commercial for Focus on the Family, Tebow would fight against gay rights. This isn't necessarily so. His focus may have been only about the choice his mother made concerning abortion and nothing more. I, although gay, don't read anything more into this than that."......................
It isn't necessarily so but it's more likely than not that is. They are trying to save by saying the Broncos have their own way of addressing the subject which I would say translates to don't fuck with my endorsement potential income.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't know what specifically you're referring to. But in an article in On Top Magazine, December 21, 2011, it states, " The Denver Broncos, and by extension Tim Tebow, have declined a request to join the It Gets Better campaign, which urges bullied gay teens considering suicide to hang in there because life eventually better." But it goes on to say that the Denver Broncos is with the National Football League who is working with the USA Network on this very cause.

The article further states that although the Focus on the Family group which aired the anti-abortion ad with Tebow and his mom has a record of fighting against gay rights, "Tebow, however, has not made public his feelings on gay rights, including whether he believes gay and lesbian couples should be allowed to marry." So Tebow, himself, has apparently never come out and made a public statement about gay issues. Or has he? I'm unaware of any, and this article probably would have said something had he done so.

Someone is going to argue that by extension of being in a commercial for Focus on the Family, Tebow would fight agains gay rights. This isn't necessarily so. His focus may have been only about the choice his mother made concerning abortion and nothing more. I, although gay, don't read anything more into this than that.

The problem is, that a lot of the organizations that Tebow is in bed with politically are, in fact, virulently opposed to gay rights, and very homophobic in general. Not to say that Tebow does or doesn't share their views on the subject, but by not saying anything, Tebow is implicitly stating that he supports their views.

I've also heard that he has a clause in his contract to not explicitly state some of his political views, like the question on gay rights and gay marriage, etc.

He's not a bad looking man, not by far. He doesn't do too much for me, but I can understand both sides of the fence on this one.

OH, and BTW, I think that Aaron Rodgers is FAR from ugly. He is pretty damn cute in an unassuming, slightly dorky way.

He just looks like he needs a nap a lot of the time.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

qazplm#1

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't like his nose or his overall face. SORRY, but that's how I feel.

Now lets get back to Eric Decker. A REAL ALL-AMERICAN HUNK!!!!

Tebow shouldn't be talked about in this thread either. There's plenty of other threads about him.

Kevly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I would SOOOOOOOOOOOO suck Eric Decker's dick (AND SWALLOW!). Been following him since he was @ Minnesota. IMO, outside of Channing Tatum (PERFECTION PERSONIFIED, in my book), Decker is one of the finest looking (young) men walking this planet. Those Eyes, That Face, That Smile, Those Teeth, That Hair, That Ass, Those Legs -- THAT BODY, PERIOD! -- Eric Decker is SEX on two legs. I'm WAITING for the day when he slips up and shows us some dick & balls. That would be the icing on the cake. (Well, maybe a shot of his cum in my mouth would be the "icing" on the cake...) Just Sayin'... ;)

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
More Eric Decker...the last two with his fiancee, country pop singer Jessie James. (the lucky bitch) (Hope the marriage goes better than the Bronco's season thus far.) ....

Attachments