Describe what it's like when you are initially penetrated

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
When my penis "passes through the gate" (past the lips), the sudden warm, wet, silky glove that gently squeezes against it uniformly is just delicious. The stimulation is the ultimate, because it is everywhere at once and just the right pressure and perfectly lubricated for breathtaking movement back and forth. Things vary after that depending on orgasmic progress, muscular control of the woman, etc., but the OP's question was about initial penetration.

What it feels like to a woman... still waiting to hear about on this thread <hint>.

Kev

anettenorge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If it's big and fully hard, the feeling of penetration is worth everything I had to do or put up with to get it in there. If it stays big and hard and can fuck me for a long time then it will get to fuck me all the time.

Reactions: looker99

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
The first penetration is always the best. The thrill of feeling how thick he is and how far he's going to stretch your pussy. Feeling him going in slow deeper and deeper and wondering how deep he can go before can cant go any further and his balls are pressing against you.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whoa. Yeah, what she said. :smile: I think its the anticipation too of how I know its just the beginning and I'm thinking about how its gonna feel once he gets going and yeah :smile:.

Feeling him going in slow deeper and deeper and wondering how deep he can go before can cant go any further and his balls are pressing against you.

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Is it in yet?

Doesn't apply to my current bf but it's something I have experienced too many times :frown1:

And the forlorn look in a woman's eyes when I know that's what she's thinking--something I have experienced way too many times. I can't believe anyone would suggest that size doesn't matter...

Anettenorge:

“If it's big and fully hard, the feeling of penetration is worth everything I had to do or put up with to get it in there. If it stays big and hard and can fuck me for a long time then it will get to fuck me all the time.
”

Lee M:

“The first penetration is always the best. The thrill of feeling how thick he is and how far he's going to stretch your pussy. Feeling him going in slow deeper and deeper and wondering how deep he can go before can cant go any further and his balls are pressing against you.
”

Tiff86:
“Whoa. Yeah, what she said. I think its the anticipation too of how I know its just the beginning and I'm thinking about how its gonna feel once he gets going and yeah.”

OMG !! That is so damned hot—to read the descriptions of beautiful women while getting fucked by a big cock. WOW!!!!

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
unfortunately for me i've had plenty sex plenty of times but a guy has never given me an orgasm. I've had one with my vibrator though but none man made so my experiences were boring. I basically layed there while he enjoyed it.