Describe your IDEAL penis including the specific length and girth

In general you like your cock (brackets contain general numeric examples of the size)

• Total voters

MoociMan

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I like it large, maybe huge, and then it must have a clean look. I am more about aestethics than size. The ugly penis, no matter size, isn't getting near me or anything on me unless there is two pairs of pants between me and it. It has something to do with me being mostly straight. Only the truly delicious cock can water my mouth:)

Al7inchs_n_thick86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 7"Lx5.5" midshaft girth and I am working towards 5.75" base girth and also working on more of an upward slope (after already straightening my leftward bend generated from jacking off).

I'm working to get my glans to a bigger mushroom head.

I don't think I would want my cock much longer as I love going balls deep. Maybe 1/3" longer?

Blessings.

D

deleted692552

Just like the post above me. A uncut penis of 8x6 like myself is perfect.

Reactions: C3sam

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
8x6 with even girth through the shaft and a slightly knob-like flared glans. Smooth in texture, but would love a prominent vein snaking along the top.

A Silvertrain-esque load... :32:

Mine, but I maybe a little bias there.

p.s. and large for me in your polling.

The ideal penis for me is uncut, not more than 8 inches in length and 6 inches in girth, with a slight upward curve. My own cock is 8.5 x 5.5 with a left curve. But don't forget, variety is the spice of life!

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
In spite of being a regular participant at this site size is not terribly important to me. I'll have to agree with MoociMan that for me it's all about aesthetics. And that, of course, is a terribly subjective thing. So when it comes to size I'm happy with anything between five and nine inches in length and five to seven inches in girth, with the girth meaning more to me than length.

8x6 with even girth through the shaft and a slightly knob-like flared glans. Smooth in texture, but would love a prominent vein snaking along the top.

A Silvertrain-esque load... :32:

My prominent veins drop off to the sides but I'm pretty much otherwise as you've described, exotiKittie:

_

Attachments

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The ideal penis in my opinion would be cut with a high up on the shaft circumcision scar. Nine inches in length, 7 1/2" circumference and an upward pointing banana curve erection. That is what I would like to have. What I do have is cut, circumcison scar 3/8" from corona. Forward pointing with downward curve.

rough_neck_9_1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've honestly thought something that's in the ball park of 7 1/2" in length at about 6 3/4" of girth, but it has a nice fat head that perks up and the whole length has a gentle upwards curve to it... that's about what I think is a nice looking dick that I'd swallow jizz from.