Describe your IDEAL penis including the specific length and girth

In general you like your cock (brackets contain general numeric examples of the size)

• Total voters

D_Goldfinch_Bottom

Experimental Member
Media
My ideal penis would be a cut penis that would be 8.5 inches in length and 6.5 inches in girth with a big wet mushroom head and huge egg size shaven low hanging balls. The girth of the penis should be about the same through out the whole penis. A man with this kind of penis I would marry him in the first instance.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would say, based on my experiences, and being optimistic, 6-7 x 5.5-6 would be the perfect size.

Bigger would probably look better, but for practical sex, that should work best for most women. (Yes, I know this is LPSG and women here might prefer bigger, but I am talking about the average woman I have met in my life)

rotterdam5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Silver Tip....why is it you question other guys ability to deep throat outsized cocks? I have deepthroated 7.5 several times and have done so very successfully. If you cannot, don't think automatically others cannot either.

mikeyinbrooklyn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My ideal cock (to be fucked by; I am mostly a bottom) would be 11" long and thick. I like to be pounded and stretched. I think about 9" long and medium girth are best for blowing. But I firmly believe that cocks are like chocolate: while I enjoy most eating a lot of chocolate, I also enjoy a nice little bite. All cocks can be fun. You just need to know how to have fun with the one you're with (or the one you have).

dickapick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends.

For sucking I would like to be longer, not thicker. If I weren't that lucky with my GF taking my girth without teeth I probably would want it to be less thick, like 5-5.5.
For fucking I would like to be even thicker and maybe a little longer.
For hand jobs and other fun I think it can't be big & thick enough. At least, I have never seen a real one (picture or "in the flesh") that was too big for this.

Overall. I am very happy with my package! :smile:

hungryman40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If reality has nothing to do with this, then 11" long and as thick as a beer can. Oh hell with it, if I am going to lay down and TAKE IT like man, make it wine bottle thick. Nice and slow at first .. maybe 30-40 minutes to finally get it all worked in.. then start HAMMERING my ass for a long as you can. Maybe put some handcuffs on me first, so I don't have an option to say no.

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
12"+ long ,8"+ circ. , CUT ,and clean, and a merciless guy to use it on me hard. Impossible i know , but nice dream. Actually , while i'm dealing with impossible , a good sized group of them would be nice. S.H.

Last edited:

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ideally I like a dick 7.5-8.5 long, 5.5-6 girth. But I also like em cut, with a nice big mushroom head. Although not really the dick itself, I really like a low hanging ballsack. One that I can feel slapping ass!!

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
I'm perfectly happy with my own, but if it were possible for a few days, I'd like to try having a completely impractical 11" x 8", uncut, slight upward curve, with a big big head and a piss slit 1.5" long.

Oh, & balls to match...

Last edited: