Describe your IDEAL penis including the specific length and girth

In general you like your cock (brackets contain general numeric examples of the size)

• Total voters

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I'll be happy when mine gets bigger than 9" x 7" (At least I think so) I might change my mind and add a bit more if my PE is successful!

I'm quite happy with my current shape = large glans, constant girth down shaft, slight upward curve, veiny enough.

Last edited:

donkeygeorge

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am very happy with what God gave me....:smile:

but because sometimes I am a greedy bastard I would like to have the same shape but +3 inches in length and +1 inch in girth, a bit less foreskin and a little invisible button near to the balls for an instant and constant 1000% erection without any sexual stimulation. :biggrin1:

Just press the button. :tongue22:

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm one of those who would never be satisfied, to me, bigger would always be better. The reason I say this is that in normal form I'm 7.25X5.75. With a rubber cock ring I go 7.5X6, with my tube I go to 8.25X6+. With each increment of size there seems to be an almost exponential increase in pleasure for me. There also seems to be a corresponding increase in pleasure for my female partners. I'm not gay so I don't know how the size thing corresponds there.

So, I may be satisfied with 10X6.5, I would also like larger, lower hanging balls and an even longer foreskin. I like my "gnarly" sort of dark primeval veiny look so would leave that the way it is.

enderwiggen88

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I prefer really huge dicks myself (I mean absolute monsters). I pride myself on never having found a dick I couldn't take to the hilt. There has only been one that hurt in certain positions, but that was all.

The odd thing is however the guys who I've enjoyed having sex with the most had perfectly average dicks. They just knew how to use their equipment and they were all absolutely rock hard. But if a guy isn't a superlative fucker then I'd rather take a huge one because the size makes up for the lack of skill to me.

emperorscuba

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like my big dick. So have lots of other people. When I used to fuck women, only a few could take the balls-deep pounding I like to deliver; mostly, I had to be much more gentle (9 x 7).

Blowjobs are a problem. When I get fully hard, I have only met a few people (guys) who blow me for any length of time, no teeth. I have never been deep-throated, and I can't deep-throat myself, dammit, though I always give it the college try.

I've been with a few guys who just couldn't get my dick inside them. No big deal, really. Once I do get to fucking, I know I have to take it easy, but most guys, once the pain is past, can take a hard fuck. I feel the best with super-long strokes, balls-deep, please. Jack-rabbit towards the last few minutes. I like a long fuck. And when I shoot up the guy's butt, I suck my cum out of his asshole; I love assholes and cum.

I am probably more bottom than top. I love getting fucked. My butthole is tight, but once it's in, I love the guy to really go to town.

I don't care that much about size. But it's got to be fucking rock-hard for me to get the most pleasure. I've had a couple of guys my size fuck me. Zowie. Major girth is beautiful, but it can be more difficult for me to adjust. Long is fabulous, longer the better, to hit the old prostate. But most important is to get a guy who is a really good fucker, someone who loves his dick and what it can do, really into it, no matter its size. Big loads are a plus, especially if I can get him to shoot in my mouth.

Reactions: BigDee3

Ideal is 9 x 7, but I've only seen like two or three of those in my life. So I'd be totally happy 7.5 x 5.5 or 8.5 x 6

MrsD9

Experimental Member
Media
Not too long, maybe 7" or so , very thick (John Holmes-ish), thick head and a curve would be nice, lots of veins too!!