DHT- Enlarges Penis?

Shadontay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What about Tongkat Ali? It is supposed to be a natural herbal supplement that increases (free or was it free-radical???) testosterone. Anyone know if this product poses similar risks or similar but not as severe since it's herbal?

Oh yeah, thanks Big Al for once again dropping some knowledge on us.

Last edited:

B_Uni79

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What about Tongkat Ali? It is supposed to be a natural herbal supplement that increases (free or was it free-radical???) testosterone. Anyone know if this product poses similar risks or similar but not as severe since it's herbal?

Oh yeah, thanks Big Al for once again dropping some knowledge on us.

Tongkat Ali is no where near 10% DHT cream(prescription) in androgenic activity.

B_Uni79

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But will it offer any gains and will it be considerably safer than DHT?

I have used Tongkat ali and I felt great had ons and really fuckin horny when i took it....this was 6 years ago...my voice got deeper while taking it too.
But it was a blend of tongkat, tribulus, maca, horny goat weed e.t.c.

Shadontay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting. Was the blend a penis enlargement pill? It sounds like it from the ingredients you listed. If so, what was it called, and would you recommend it?

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If this made young guys grow more, wouldnt we see tons of teenagers with monsters?

I don't think so. How would they get the prescription? A parent would have to take them to the Dr. so they could get a bigger cock (which would be creepy in itself) and then a Dr. would have to risk losing his license to write the prescription.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
From my research, endocrinologists have stated that penile androgen receptors shut down after puberty, which is why most adult men that take different anabolic substances after puberty don't see penis growth.

That being said, I've read anecdotal cases of men using these types of substances to add size their penises. This could be due to replenishing declined levels of hormone and/or a restoration of declined function (disuse). On that note, a differentiation should be made as to whether or not the size added went above and beyond what the patients ever had at his peak of size or whether it's just restoring peak levels.

Hmmmmmm. Interesting. My erections are the same size they used to be, but I'm not as much of a show-er when soft as I used to be. I'd take my towel off and turn heads in the locker room. Even str8 guys would do a double take. I'm happy with my erect size (it's already hard to find partners who'll let me go balls deep) but I would like to have my softie flop more like it used to. What else does that? (You can PM me so as not to hijack the thread). Thanks.

well i just bought some and i'll let you know how it goes

im not too worried about it lol, but ill start a DHT thread when the stuff kicks in within a week.. im only on day 2