DHUNTRS/druwfus

dhuntrs

Sexy Member
Media
Heyo everyone! This is ‘druw’ (DHUNTRS/druwfus) here, Im messaging here cuz I feel like this is the biggest place for me to go talk besides my twitter (which is currently gone and if wasn’t it would be being watched so I can’t talk about it there as it would go against an agreement I’ve made) I just wanted to let you all know why I’ve decided to deactivate: (no my choice personally)

Yesterday, I got an email from one of the higher ups at my university regarding my “internet activities” (direct quote) requesting an “urgent” meeting. I was told today in said meeting that posting what I post on uni grounds (my accommodation aka my dorm room) is prohibited and is written in my lease which I had not realised .

I was given an ultimatum of either I cease my online activities or face suspension. It was my intention to come back with an only fans as I was now out of a relationship however, it seems that is something I can no longer doand I can’t afford to film in hotels and such.

I care immensely about my education and getting my degree and would rather not forfeit it for the fun of posting myself online. I may come back one day AFTER my undergraduate degree however, I suggest taking this as a final goodbye in case in a few years I don’t actually back & I don’t wanna ‘lie’ or make ppl hold onto false hope.

I apologise for leaving legit a week after coming back and if I could stay I would but I can’t lose my secured uni space at this time. I appreciate all the love I have been given for the past two years doing this, it has been very fun for me but in the now I can’t continue & I appreciate your understanding :)

PS—I personally disliked the google drive being made of my content the moment I left but I suppose it’s expected. I’m not against people having my nudes in their camera rolls, I just for now wouldn’t like them to be publicly shared :)

goodbye! (was meant to post this in the other chain of me but it seems to be locked!)

drkipper

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Heyo everyone! This is ‘druw’ (DHUNTRS/druwfus) here, Im messaging here cuz I feel like this is the biggest place for me to go talk besides my twitter (which is currently gone and if wasn’t it would be being watched so I can’t talk about it there as it would go against an agreement I’ve made) I just wanted to let you all know why I’ve decided to deactivate: (no my choice personally)

Yesterday, I got an email from one of the higher ups at my university regarding my “internet activities” (direct quote) requesting an “urgent” meeting. I was told today in said meeting that posting what I post on uni grounds (my accommodation aka my dorm room) is prohibited and is written in my lease which I had not realised .

I was given an ultimatum of either I cease my online activities or face suspension. It was my intention to come back with an only fans as I was now out of a relationship however, it seems that is something I can no longer doand I can’t afford to film in hotels and such.

I care immensely about my education and getting my degree and would rather not forfeit it for the fun of posting myself online. I may come back one day AFTER my undergraduate degree however, I suggest taking this as a final goodbye in case in a few years I don’t actually back & I don’t wanna ‘lie’ or make ppl hold onto false hope.

I apologise for leaving legit a week after coming back and if I could stay I would but I can’t lose my secured uni space at this time. I appreciate all the love I have been given for the past two years doing this, it has been very fun for me but in the now I can’t continue & I appreciate your understanding :)

PS—I personally disliked the google drive being made of my content the moment I left but I suppose it’s expected. I’m not against people having my nudes in their camera rolls, I just for now wouldn’t like them to be publicly shared :)

goodbye! (was meant to post this in the other chain of me but it seems to be locked!)
Good luck with your Degree! Thanks for all you shared!

Reactions: jtcamrn and Rob_F

unknown145

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

we will miss you so so much!! sucks that the uni did that but we understand why, love u lots ❤️❤️

Reactions: Rob_F