dick flopping

fitdude: Swing away, guys, it's natural and probably healthy as well. ::)

Hung11by6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can't tell a lie... the heavy swing of my dick does feel good when i let it out after being cramped up in a jock all day. For the young dudes who are feelin anxious or uptight about their big dicks n all, don't worry we all went thru this phase at one time or another. You'll get used to all the meat an just forget about it... until the world reminds you how big you are.... everyday!

bustyredhead: Go ahead... let it swing... see if I care...

Seriously, try it... I dare ya...

Please? :) Hehehe...

(sigh) Again, I am envious... I don't think any guy would ever complain if gravity made him hang lower because he didn't support himself properly. Lucky bastards. lol

- Nene (No Prob... As Long As She Can Watch)

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hehehe !!! I'll return to this thread to post what happened today - it's perfectly related to the topic.

« Raaling around » a bit more,
Raal ;D

mjd: I dont see the point of covering everything up. I mean it is not as if i am doing anything offensive with it, and it is a men's locker room afterall. It's nice to let the air cool you off, and I find that if you try too hard to cover everything up, then you draw more attention to yourself than if you just act normally.

baledat: im 7" soft and in change rooms i dont usually show it off unless another guy is showing off. i hate show offs. ive also been in a co-ed change room i kinda scared a few girls away but it was funny

junior15074: I have belonged to a gym for ten years now and I've always walked around the locker room letting my dick swing around between my legs. It feels good and I really don't notice anyone making a fuss over it. At home when I can I walk around the house naked. My wife loves to see my dick swinging between my legs. I have some friends who are small (ont ot two inches) who would love to be able to swing

da_blissmachine: I always wear towel around myself in locker room... I never shower there.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, I've got no qualms about walking around the lockerroom sans towel. In particular because where I live, there are mostly guys in there with big bulging biceps, and tiny little stubby chubbies. In fact, I went to school with them and know exactly where they are in the manhood dept, which isn't shit 8).

meathose10: Yeah , those muscleheads are real show-offs , so I say give them a run for their money. I like to sit on the edge of a locker room bench , so that my entire genital mass hangs off and sways. It's a good time to vigorously towel-dry your hair - you can feel the goods flopping , bouncing , and slapping your thighs.

nacard01: Maybe it is just my own experiences but I tend to be rather reserved in the shower. My soft size is 9 but it always varies quite a bit even into the 11 range. Given my erect size its pretty easy for me to maintain the appearance of being soft even when I am semi hard. Not sure if you wanna drum it up to weight or blood needed for erection but in the shower or when I am changing. I tend to walk to the shower without a towel around my waist but then again I also don't go flautning around like its Nate on Parade either. I do what I have to do to get it done in the lockerroom. If guys want to look, thats fine. Some of the expressions and comments I have gotten have varied in intensity. From, geez all the way up to, look at the freak dick.

Nate

dr_drew2: [quote author=Hung11by6 link=board=clothing;num=1055869686;start=20#21 date=07/20/03 at 14:55:33]I can't tell a lie... the heavy swing of my dick does feel good when i let it out after being cramped up in a jock all day.  [/quote]

mmmm, yeah.... love walking and letting it flop about on its own.... love the sight of it on other guys too. something fundamentally masculine about it.

da_blissmachine: i enjoy the feeling but it is damn embarrassing to be spotted

dable_wi: I will definitely reign in on the side of floppin. I usually use lockers farther from the shower entrance so I can flop for a few moments on my way to the showers.

I used to go to a health club frequented by an enormous black guy, probably 8" soft, who would really wear his towel around his neck walking to and from the showers. He was the envy of many

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The guys that notice me are fine because they're both fascinated and jealous/envious, but the ones that make a big production out of it yelling," Hey, check out his dick!" will be the ones who'll try to assert themselves by compensation.
Usually the dumber shitheads who have their own shall we say, shortcomings but much larger hypertrophied bodyparts rather than the one they'd want to dangle in between their legs are the first ones to accost you over it.

What really makes me reach for the ibuprofen is the mere fact that these shaved primates actually think there is a rational behind it.

Littlehossie: we don't use the showers after gym class at my school because they're kinda nasty, so I don't have to worry about it only thing any other boy can see is my undies ;) I don't know if i'd want to have it 'flopping' though because i'd probably get excited and have to jack off

lttle1: [quote author=junior15074 link=board=clothing;num=1055869686;start=20#26 date=11/01/03 at 12:56:21] I have some friends who are small (ont ot two inches) who would love to be able to swing[/quote]

Junior, have your small friends actually said that to you?

junior15074: Yes, I have some friends who are not endowed who are envious of guys who have large flaccid lengths. They have mentioned they wish they could be longer flaccid to see what it would be like to have your dick swing between your legs. I had up to that point never thought about it before.

meathose10: I've been told by men with small penises that they would love to be able to experience the feeling "hang and swing". Since I've always had that sensation , or whatever , I just took it for granted. But they made me pause and think. It's difficult to imagine NOT hanging long and loose. But obviosly , if a guy's got one of those little dicks that sort of just stick out of his pubic hair it must be pretty lightweight. Nothing for gravity to tug on....

H8Monga: Man meathose, you really know how to sound soothing and sensitive. Just try really really really hard to imagine you're one of those guys who've got one of those little dicks that sort of just stick out of his pubic hair. Just try. Humble yourself please!