Dick out in public?

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a pair of shorts and a pair of slacks that I have let the crotch wear out, love going to the bar in them and letting things hang where they may. Get nice comments on my piercings and dick tattoo.

It used to be real popular years ago for guys to take fine sandpaper and sand the crotch of their jeans to make them thinner in that spot as well as make the color light which draws your eye to the bulge.

Reactions: LMonster1397

D_Harrison Board

Experimental Member
Media
I used to have a pair of jeans that had a small hole in the upper leg near the crotch. If I freeeballed you could see the skin of my penis. I would only wear these jeans to clubs were people wanted to see. I wouldn't wear them in the general public.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It used to be real popular years ago for guys to take fine sandpaper and sand the crotch of their jeans to make them thinner in that spot as well as make the color light which draws your eye to the bulge.

Reminds me of my nephew who's dick is 'way below average size. He obviously did this to his jeans. He sure admired my cock and likely wanted to get his the attention he gave to mine.

BillEClub

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was behind an upscale apt. complex back in my late teens and while pissing against a tree noticed an older woman on the phone watching me. I made believe I didn't see her and, as the tree was in a secluded area, began to masturbate. I did this for awhile while she stared, having hung up the phone. She left the room and I prepared to leave when she appeared outside while "walking" her tiny dog. She was about thirty feet away and just stared at me so I continued jacking off while watching her, using two hands on my shaft and really thrusting and pumping until I shot a large stream over the lawn. Then I got the hell out of there. As I live close to the area I saw police cars at the apts. a little later. That was the end of my flashing career. I used to wear skintight purple or white spandex shorts for short trips to the small drugstores with my fat cock and balls all on one side hanging down my right leg. If I noticed a girl staring at it I would cruise by her again a little later with a hard on sometimes. I had some girls trained so that as soon as I came in they would start staring at my bulge. Also used to try on skintight cords at jeans stores and show a big bulge when I came out of the dressing room to check the fit. The girls always seemed mesmerized by it and kept staring. The only exposing I do now is wearing a string bikini at the beach or short shorts and string tank in the summer when running at the park. Of course this is great incentive for trying to stay fat free.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was behind an upscale apt. complex back in my late teens and while pissing against a tree noticed an older woman on the phone watching me. I made believe I didn't see her and, as the tree was in a secluded area, began to masturbate. I did this for awhile while she stared, having hung up the phone. She left the room and I prepared to leave when she appeared outside while "walking" her tiny dog. She was about thirty feet away and just stared at me so I continued jacking off while watching her, using two hands on my shaft and really thrusting and pumping until I shot a large stream over the lawn. Then I got the hell out of there. As I live close to the area I saw police cars at the apts. a little later. That was the end of my flashing career. I used to wear skintight purple or white spandex shorts for short trips to the small drugstores with my fat cock and balls all on one side hanging down my right leg. If I noticed a girl staring at it I would cruise by her again a little later with a hard on sometimes. I had some girls trained so that as soon as I came in they would start staring at my bulge. Also used to try on skintight cords at jeans stores and show a big bulge when I came out of the dressing room to check the fit. The girls always seemed mesmerized by it and kept staring. The only exposing I do now is wearing a string bikini at the beach or short shorts and string tank in the summer when running at the park. Of course this is great incentive for trying to stay fat free.

Those methods of flashing are guaranteed to get you into serious trouble. After that close call I would also have been scared off for ever. I have flashed my goods for decades but always done it very briefly and in a way that made it look accidental. Drop-out flashing and allowing views up shorts are the safest in my experience.

The most blatant that I have done also looked accidental. I was body surfing in a dumping shorebreak. I untied the knot of my boardshorts and loosened the Velcro fastener a bit. The next wave ripped them off but I spread my legs to stop them coming right off. I stood up in knee-depth water stark naked on a textile beach. My boardshorts were around my ankles. I bent down, pulled them back on and retied them before heading back into the waves.

I also once gave a female officer a clear view up my shorts. It was also very carefully set up to appear accidental and would not have happened if the officer had not happened to be in that spot right then. It was on private property, so there was no chance of anyone else happening into that situation by chance, so I got away with it.

Flash to your heart's content but do so in a way that it looks unintended, then you are more likely to be free to enjoy the experience again.

Man-thango

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love to show off in public. Whether discreetly wearing revealing shorts or stripping butt naked to jack in an alleyway near a street. Just last week I was jerking off in an outdoor phone booth around the corner from a night club. From a glance it looks like I'm just standing there making a phone call. The only people to see me stroking would be those who looked directly at me as I when at it. My boner wouldn't go back down so I walked for a block and found an alcove where it was dark. Once I walked over there motion detector lights that went on. Realizing that only people who walked by were the only one who could see I stripped off all but my jeans which I pulled down and proceeded to jack off. A group of 20-something black clubgoers walked passed as I jacked my phat dick well-aware of their presence. Their responses of shock and surprise only encouraged me further -especially those of the guys. Minutes later I squirted a number of thick, juicy loads onto the cement floor below. Satisfied, I put my clothes back on and walked away.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A few times, when I was working after hours and taking a late train home, I would site in an empty area and take my cock out but cover it over with my suit coat or overcoat. If another guy got on the train, sat near and we flirted a bit, I'd let him have a glimpse of my cock. There were a couple of guys who sat across of me and took theirs out. I love my cock out as much as I can.

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So I often wear a kilt, one of the main reasons is it gives the guys at the bar easy access to the goods if they desire to play with it! On Saturday I was going to a friends for supper then out to the clubs, so I decided to wear my kilt while doing some errands on his side of town before going over to his place. I got a few compliments from women on the kilt, but what got me hot was this drunk bum asking for change. I didn't have any on me, but realized that I had some in the car, I told him that turned around, open the door and leaned in to get it. He said, "Hey guy your balls and dick are hanging out!" I just said, "Well that is the price you pay for making me get change out of my car!"

The nice thing about the kilt is the flashing happens so accidentally, and really often I am not aware of it until I notice someone noticing! Guess I need to learn to be more modest, but they could just look away if they don't want to see the goods. I am not forcing anyone to check it out.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So I often wear a kilt, one of the main reasons is it gives the guys at the bar easy access to the goods if they desire to play with it! On Saturday I was going to a friends for supper then out to the clubs, so I decided to wear my kilt while doing some errands on his side of town before going over to his place. I got a few compliments from women on the kilt, but what got me hot was this drunk bum asking for change. I didn't have any on me, but realized that I had some in the car, I told him that turned around, open the door and leaned in to get it. He said, "Hey guy your balls and dick are hanging out!" I just said, "Well that is the price you pay for making me get change out of my car!"

The nice thing about the kilt is the flashing happens so accidentally, and really often I am not aware of it until I notice someone noticing! Guess I need to learn to be more modest, but they could just look away if they don't want to see the goods. I am not forcing anyone to check it out.

I am sure that I would enjoy a kilt. I would be very careless about keeping covered. Not brave enough to try it though, I don't have enough Scots blood in me to have a good excuse. Maybe I should move to Scotland.

Man-thango

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Like Edonline I love taking my dick out on the train late at night. I sometimes freeball in a pair of thick sweatpants with the crotch worn out. One night I was the only person in the car and masturbated until I climaxed before the last stop. Other times I jerked-off until I came with people sitting unbeknownst in the same car with me. My freshly-churned cum sat onto the floor in small puddles with no one the wiser. I don't mind leaving my legs open for guys that pass by when the doors open or when they sit across from me in a seat near the end of the car. On one occasion an older black man sat down on a fold-down seat across from mine. He had a clear view of my meat all through out the 25 minute train ride until I got off at my stop. He didn't have a response but he sure saw more that day than he thought.

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A few yeas ago I was at a public swimming pool. This teen aged boy was wearing some red shorts that were medium length.
Each time he dived off the board he would climb back on deck using the built in ladder on he side of the pool. Whenever he
got out of the pool he would pull his shorts up, as they would go slightly down from the dive. Everytime he pulled up his shorts, his dick head could be seen dangling out from the leg opening of his shorts. He was with another teen aged buddy on that day.
A year later I was at the water park and when I entered the changing room, there were 2 teen aged boys drying off. They were both nude and one of them was well hung. I wondered if they might have been the 2 teens at the swimming pool the year before. But that one teen was quite well hung. I imagine they are about 22-23 years old now.