Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When it was warm I went out (freeballing) in flimsy pants with the fly zipped all the way down. I opened the crotch of the pants so that the hole was bigger and allowed for greater viewing.

I walked from a place of business and back home which was about a mile. I caught people looking at my crotch but no one said anything. One woman stared for quite a while LOL! It was very risky but very fun.

Another time I drove around town completely naked. There weren't even clothes to put on in case of "emergency". That was pretty wicked. I drove around a busy parking lot and got a few double takes.

Simba

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When it was warm I went out (freeballing) in flimsy pants with the fly zipped all the way down. I opened the crotch of the pants so that the hole was bigger and allowed for greater viewing.

I walked from a place of business and back home which was about a mile. I caught people looking at my crotch but no one said anything. One woman stared for quite a while LOL! It was very risky but very fun.

Another time I drove around town completely naked. There weren't even clothes to put on in case of "emergency". That was pretty wicked. I drove around a busy parking lot and got a few double takes.

Simba

Damn I wished I lived near you! :biggrin1:

stones7incher

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
have to share this with you guys. i work in a city centre retail store and get a lot of guys coming in sweat pants which is hot to see the vdls but today a couple came in and the guy was wearing button fly jeans. He had missed doing up a button at the top but he was going commando and could clearly see the base of his cock and pubic hair. Was so hot to see i took my time serving them at the register just so i could get more of a look. Its was hotter because he was (i think) unaware of his showing. Ill be trying this out though when the weather gets hot with my button fly jeans

D

deleted3782

When I was 9 or 10, my two friends and I would walk around the swimming club with our dicks out through our Birdwells. I guess it was the thrill of doing something naughty. Oddly, none of the moms or lifeguards ever scolded us for it. We also had a private club initiation of rubbing our dick heads together...which wasn't so bad except we did it out on the street where everyone could see.

Crazy kids...what was I thinkin???

br94ian

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love to see a guy not wear underwear with a pair of jeans and a hole somewhere near the fly. I used to have a friend in college that did this, and he was about 75% straight. He loved the attention that it would bring, when someone would see the head of his cock. So did I.

Reactions: hopeforever

lowstretch

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i like sticking my dick out through my fly, then putting my big coat on, making sure it goes lower than my cock, i love the feeling of a light breeze going around my cock, especially in public :tongue:

That sounds like what I do, sort of. I have my balls only (with weights) hang out below my coat. I would go shopping, check into hotels and so on with the boys out. If I feel brave, I would carry a shopping bag in front without a coat, but only in a quiet hotel.
I have never flashed anyone, but it is a rush.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I came out pretty late in life. When I did, a friend of mine asked if I wanted to go to the gay pride parade in San Francisco. I was pretty excited to experience this for the first time. While the parade was new and exciting, it seemed to go on forever. Afterwards we were walking around the Civic Center. There was this guy completely naked, holding a sign up. I wanted to get a picture of him and us. I decided that since he was naked, we could be as well. So I asked a guy that was standing by if he would mind taking our picture. He took the camera, and we stood next to the guy. I asked him if he was ready and he said yes. With that, we both pulled our pants down to our knees and told him to take the picture. He looks at my dick and says “Holy Shit”. Lol. I guess I surprised him. He took the picture and gave us back the camera. We thanked him and walked further down the street. About a half a block down the street, he comes running to us and tells us that his friend missed seeing me drop my pants and asked if I would do it for his friend.

Here is the picture he took except I blocked out our faces. I am guessing you can figure out which one is me. lol.

Attachments

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My favorite pair of Gym shorts got worn out many years ago but I had fun with them. I like to go out for breakfast by myself and read the newspaper.

I went out in the early morning, going commando, and sat down hoping for an encounter.

I sat there reading the news when 2 girls sat across the aisle from me. The girl facing me covered her mouth and talked to her freind. Her friend turned around and looked at me with my dick hanging out.

It was a good exposure, no compliants, just stares which I loved.

D

deleted645178

Sitting on a park bench at the Four Corners Monument with people all around, but still managing to be discreet about it:
FourCorners
INCREDIBLE.......wow...my mouth is totally watering and my cock leaking....beautiful pictures silvertip......

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I came out pretty late in life. When I did, a friend of mine asked if I wanted to go to the gay pride parade in San Francisco. I was pretty excited to experience this for the first time. While the parade was new and exciting, it seemed to go on forever. Afterwards we were walking around the Civic Center. There was this guy completely naked, holding a sign up. I wanted to get a picture of him and us. I decided that since he was naked, we could be as well. So I asked a guy that was standing by if he would mind taking our picture. He took the camera, and we stood next to the guy. I asked him if he was ready and he said yes. With that, we both pulled our pants down to our knees and told him to take the picture. He looks at my dick and says “Holy Shit”. Lol. I guess I surprised him. He took the picture and gave us back the camera. We thanked him and walked further down the street. About a half a block down the street, he comes running to us and tells us that his friend missed seeing me drop my pants and asked if I would do it for his friend.

Here is the picture he took except I blocked out our faces. I am guessing you can figure out which one is me. lol.

We've walked NUDE all over San Fran! (some pix in my profile...) We're still finding new pix on the internet... LOVE IT!

I think whipping it out in public is wonderful and freeing! And you don't like it... don't look! I don't like looking at 400lb women in lycra--but they're allowed to... And I'm told "Not to look!" So I say the same!

FEED THE MAN MEAT

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
About 20 years ago I was waiting in a bus shelter on a sunny busy highway in a seaside part of Athens Kavouri. A cab pulled up and a handsome very masculine suited man gets out. I am thinking a suit in this hot weather. Anyway within a few minutes I became aware of him behind me and as I turned he a very hard real 9 inches long uncut,thick,hairy and big heavy low hanging balls. Fuck I got a big adrenelin rush. We went back to the Appollon Palace hotel only a minute away. He was a fantic fuck.
Turns out he was performing a Greek Dance at the employees staff party the next night. Sure enough he came back the next night but I didn't answer as my arse was still sore. He had very little English but I undestood that he is a leading Greek dancer working mainly cruise lines. Lucky passengers.

Usually happens to me early in the spring when I first wear shorts. I am just sitting and I look down and my cock and or balls are hanging out for everyone to see.

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Usually happens to me early in the spring when I first wear shorts. I am just sitting and I look down and my cock and or balls are hanging out for everyone to see.

I'd love to see that! :)

Reactions: hopeforever

norbulge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love to freeball in ripped jeans with a slight view of my cock, seetru mesh shorts in public with nothing under, speedos and short revealing shorts in the middle of the city. Risky, but I love it.
Here are a couple of videos of me out in public.

Commando501s

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
have to share this with you guys. i work in a city centre retail store and get a lot of guys coming in sweat pants which is hot to see the vdls but today a couple came in and the guy was wearing button fly jeans. He had missed doing up a button at the top but he was going commando and could clearly see the base of his cock and pubic hair. Was so hot to see i took my time serving them at the register just so i could get more of a look. Its was hotter because he was (i think) unaware of his showing. Ill be trying this out though when the weather gets hot with my button fly jeans

LOL he was out cruzing dude he knew he had not button all his buttons