Dick out in public?

norbulge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love to freeball in ripped jeans with a slight view of my cock, seetru mesh shorts in public with nothing under, speedos and short revealing shorts in the middle of the city. Risky, but I love it.
Here are a couple of videos of me out in public.

Commando501s

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
have to share this with you guys. i work in a city centre retail store and get a lot of guys coming in sweat pants which is hot to see the vdls but today a couple came in and the guy was wearing button fly jeans. He had missed doing up a button at the top but he was going commando and could clearly see the base of his cock and pubic hair. Was so hot to see i took my time serving them at the register just so i could get more of a look. Its was hotter because he was (i think) unaware of his showing. Ill be trying this out though when the weather gets hot with my button fly jeans

LOL he was out cruzing dude he knew he had not button all his buttons

Commando501s

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I came out pretty late in life. When I did, a friend of mine asked if I wanted to go to the gay pride parade in San Francisco. I was pretty excited to experience this for the first time. While the parade was new and exciting, it seemed to go on forever. Afterwards we were walking around the Civic Center. There was this guy completely naked, holding a sign up. I wanted to get a picture of him and us. I decided that since he was naked, we could be as well. So I asked a guy that was standing by if he would mind taking our picture. He took the camera, and we stood next to the guy. I asked him if he was ready and he said yes. With that, we both pulled our pants down to our knees and told him to take the picture. He looks at my dick and says “Holy Shit”. Lol. I guess I surprised him. He took the picture and gave us back the camera. We thanked him and walked further down the street. About a half a block down the street, he comes running to us and tells us that his friend missed seeing me drop my pants and asked if I would do it for his friend.

Here is the picture he took except I blocked out our faces. I am guessing you can figure out which one is me. lol.

Nice dick....great body

Reactions: auncut10in

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I love to freeball in ripped jeans with a slight view of my cock, seetru mesh shorts in public with nothing under, speedos and short revealing shorts in the middle of the city. Risky, but I love it.

Gotta love it, reminds me of crazy shit I used to do in my 20s and 30s when you'd get so horned up you could think of NOTHING but the meat in your pants and finding someone to play with it, lol.

Reactions: Elizabethrex

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nice mate, just love the shorts, wild, sensual and oh so "turn me on"....

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: cockmonkey

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

You never know when you are going to stumble on a photo on this site that sends a little shock through your system. That last photo was taken at Burning Man during the "Naked Pub Crawl". The guy on the left is a good friend of mine from the camp Mudskippers. He helps us out at Celestial Bodies which is one of the stops on the pub crawl. In his hand he is holding a jug of Playa Cosmo, which we serve to the riders Celestial Bodies is usually one of the last stops on the pub crawl and by then, guys are, well, in a very playful mood.

Unfortunately, my friend recently passed away a couple of months ago. Very unexpectedly. Very sad. But this picture is how I always remember him. Sexy as ever, with a big smile on his face and often a hard dick in his hand. Thanks for posting it. Can I ask where you found the photo? You can PM me if you like.