Dick Outline in Shorts

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by greenly20, Jul 5, 2007.

1. greenly20

greenly20 New Member

I freakin love summer time. Everywhere I look, I see some hot guy in nylon basketball shorts/ gym shorts and their junks are hangin' and floppin' about. Sometimes I can even make out the outline of the head. This is the biggest turn on especially if the guys are straight and athletic. Its great when they adjust themselves in front of me or when they have no idea Im checking their bulge. What I dont get... With all the hot guys who do this...How come there is no website that shows hot amateur pics of regular guys and their cock outlines, bulges (at the beach, around campus, the field) etc? Ive seen a couple of blogs or sites but none that are dedicated to this hot erotic fascination. With all the dudes that strut around and all the cameras out there, what gives?

2. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    i have to confess but I have a dick outline in my shorts all the time lol

3. reallyhot

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'll second that sentiment, more websites with bulge content would be
    grrreat!!!:biggrin1:

4. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    Check out gaysports.co.uk or gaynboston.com. They have the most pics of bulges I've seen barnone.

I'm a bulge watching addict to the core. Ever since my middle school P.E. teachers decided that freeballing in sweatpants was the thing to do! LOL!

5. Tank30

Tank30 New Member

There actually use to be a website exactly on what u described. It was a guy's personally owned website. He took amateur pics of college aged guys at the beach, the park, so forth. I can't remember the name of it, Not sure if it is up still or not. I know exactly what u mean though. There was this one really tall hot black guy at a Record store with his girlfriend. He had a thin wife beater tank top on and nylon white basketball shorts. Was so sexy. Didn't leave much to the imagination. But just enough.

6. Omegaman

Omegaman New Member

Albums:
    My best sighting was on Fashion of the America and 38st in New York City when I was walking south to 34st and Black Male 5' 10 180lbs messenger was walking north with a hardon in his black cycle short every viens was showing.

7. DonaldDoe

DonaldDoe New Member

There's a couple of sites - I've posted pictures from there before on this board, but they all seem to be paid membership only, something thats a little embarassing to have on a credit card bill thats read by other people...

8. SwingLow

SwingLow New Member

VPL.BZ

A site dedicated to exactly what you describe. (VPL = Visible Penis Line)

9. lamy27

lamy27 Member

Outlines definetly make you look. I have seen women trying to sneek a peek up my running shorts during pre race warm ups. They are probably disappointed with the liner that covers things up.

10. cocktailweenie

cocktailweenie New Member

Sorry, you guys are all nuts. No one can tell anything about a guy's equipment simply by looking at commercially produced shorts/pants. You're simply looking at folds, creases, shadows, and perhaps the extra buging caused by underwear or jocks. Then your overactive imaginations take over and you construct cocks in your minds. At the gym I go to I never know ANYTHING about a guy's cock until I see it in the showers. Also, Santa doesn't exist and pro wrestling is fixed.

11. Industrialsize

Industrialsize Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Albums:
    If you were at my gym you would know everything about my cock by looking at my shorts.....I always freeball with thin black nylon mesh shorts......I like to "swing" freely..

12. bigonenatlanta

bigonenatlanta New Member

Albums:
    Here are a couple of other sites where you can see bulges:

QueerClick

Also this guy is a MASTER when it comes to taking pics of hot guys' bulges!

Flickr: Photos from culverpc

MYSELF, I wear basketball shorts all the time to the store and running errands without underwear. You can always see my knob poking out...and you CAN tell what's underneath by what's sticking out! :)

13. D_Carroll Condomripper

Thanks for the websites! I'll be jacking for weeks!

14. jerkdude75

jerkdude75 New Member

Albums:
  15. Hryblkone

Hryblkone New Member

I remember when I was down in the village a few years ago I was standing outside and noticed a 5'10" black dude with shades on standing on the corner of Sullivan St. in front of a bar with his arms folded. I didn't realize until I walked past that dude was sporting a 9"+ boner in black bike shorts that went across his left thigh. I had to walk past him a few times to get a really good look. That certainly made my day!

16. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:

I hear you! I have over 30 pair of mesh shorts and wear them all the time. If a guy freeballs or wears thin boxers, you'll always be able to see the outline of the head (unless you have bad vision). IMO, nylon mesh basketball shorts are the hottest thing on the planet. Track pants are just as hot for the cooler months.

17. bigonenatlanta

bigonenatlanta New Member

Albums:
    That's pretty hot. Does anyone think there's anything wrong with sporting a boner i public?

18. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    It depends on the situation. I'd feel awkward if there were kids around and I got a full on erection. I wouldn't want to sport one in front of my friend's 12 year old daughter. A semi, on the other hand, seems fine to me. More often than not, it happens when I'm walking across a parking lot or through a big store like Home Depot Some people notice. Unless the guy's shorts are so tight that it's obscene, it's all good.

19. Industrialsize

Industrialsize Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Albums:
    I just got back from the gym where I freeballed in a pair of black nylon mesh shorts......had a semi the entire time.....

20. sdjdguy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sorry, but you are the one who is nuts. You must not get out much in public now that you're pushing 60. Many, if not most, young guys here in Southern California wear very thin nylon shorts to the gym, often with no underwear. You can most definitely see just exactly what they are packing. I watched a hot guy on Monday with nylon shorts and no underwear and could very clearly see the outline of his cockhead straining against the fabric as he worked out. That is nearly an everyday occurrence.