Dick slapping (to the face)

B_19_10inches

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What do you all think about slapping your partner's face with your dick or being slapped by one?

Most of the people I've been with like it when I slap my dick on their face, but last night the girl I was with got annoyed at me for doing it. Of course I stopped, but its the first time someone was annoyed by it. In fact, a lot of guys seem to really get turned on when I slap my dick hard against their face.

sizeaddict28

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would imagine most guys wouldn't have a problem with it...I would even go as far as saying they would encourage the act (myself included). But for a girl, unless she's really hungry for cock, it wouldn't surprise me if she's not all that turned on by it.

andreasxxx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i cant imagine something more hot than a hung guy (or more than one :) ) slapping my face with his strong and thick penis..!
I think that the girls are indeed less hungry for cock as the gay-bi guys...

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I'm totally into it, both the slapping on some cocksucker's face and the receiving. Not long ago at a club I was on my knees with four or five slapping my face with their cocks. Awesome.

Reactions: allmanbud

tmc

Cherished Member
Media
I like doing it, whenever I get head I like to slap it on their face & have them stick out their tongue and slap it on the tongue. It's just hot for some reason.

The only time I've ever had any sort of complaint is when I slapped someone with it too hard & they were like "Ow! be careful with that baseball bat" haha. I guess women have to be more into the submissive part of sex to like it. It's probably like spanking during sex, some people are super into it, other people (i.e. lame-o's) think it's degrading or annoying some shit. My main loves it, she'll even slap herself with it without me asking lol

Reactions: allmanbud

TOP9X7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
most guys seem to get turned on when I do it.....but guys for the most part are not worried about physical abuse from a man, it's a different story for women

Reactions: 950483