Dick slapping (to the face)

I've had several girlfriends that love to have me rub my drooling uncut cockhead all over their faces and tits and slap them hard with it. HOT!!!!

Reactions: aj_rolla

Layne0033

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Personally it is a fantasy of mine, to be cock slapped repeatedly by one or more cocks, the bigger the better. I honestly believe that I'd bust a nut just from being cock slapped a few good times.

B_ThatGirl13

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I really like it. When I'm giving head and it's really sloppy and spitty and there's like globs of it stretching from his cock to my mouth when I take it out I just wanna slap it on my face. Or rub it on my face. But sometimes I don't though cuz I think he's gonna think that I'm like, a weirdo or super slutty slut or something along those lines.

:-/

hung_lover

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My ex gf didn't like it if I hit her too hard, but enjoyed it otherwise. Some girls (and guys) get off on being dominated, without it being a sub/dom relationship. She used to stop sucking and rub it all over her face and give herself a few little smacks before going back to deepthroating. I fucking love it : )

B_ThatGirl13

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My ex gf didn't like it if I hit her too hard, but enjoyed it otherwise. Some girls (and guys) get off on being dominated, without it being a sub/dom relationship. She used to stop sucking and rub it all over her face and give herself a few little smacks before going back to deepthroating. I fucking love it : )

So now I know I'm not the only one :)

So now I know I'm not the only one :)

No, lot's of girls love it. The key is to be gentle at least at first until you see if she likes it. I've had some that want it hard. The same with whacking her tits with my cock. HOT!!!

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Blow jobs are pretty submissive and I think slapping goes hand in hand with it. I let most women take the lead, but it is typical practice with men. I personally think it is pretty HOT stuff!!

pinokio

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I believe that among the top's actions during oral, it's actually nicer than a man thrusting his penis into the throat ;) I also like vids where the top slaps the another one's face during b/j (gently of course, no hard beating ;) ).
Personally, I'd like to have a lovely stiff cock to find some place on my face apart from my mouth... to make it more interesting... but unfortunately, those men who experienced my b/j were limiting themselves to just standing or thrusting a bit only. Yaaawn ;)

This is one of those things that almost every gay man loves, and almost every woman hates :p

This is not true. Many of my women love it. It just can't be too aggressive at the start for most of them. They all love to have my cock rubbed on their face as they suck him so a little whack here and there stats it and it can progress to real cock whipping afterwards.

L

likespineapple

I really like it. When I'm giving head and it's really sloppy and spitty and there's like globs of it stretching from his cock to my mouth when I take it out I just wanna slap it on my face. Or rub it on my face. But sometimes I don't though cuz I think he's gonna think that I'm like, a weirdo or super slutty slut or something along those lines.

:-/
Love it when you talk dirty.

meow

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm not into using my dick as a weapon and don't get much out of slapping (even gently) someone in the face with it. But when a gal or a guy is giving me head and they choose to slap themselves in the face with my dick I find that can be pretty hot.