Dick slapping (to the face)

Layne0033

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
not sure if I chimed in here yet, anyway - it's long been a fantasy of mine - maybe one day I'll have it fulfilled

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't like getting dick slapped when I am giving a blow job, and I don't do it when I am getting blown - unless it is on request, of course.

VoyeurEx

Legendary Member
Media
I am left WANTING if I am not SLAPPED! It reminds me of my friend hitting me with his BOOMERANG-SHAPED DICK!

DICK'LL MAKE YOU SLAP SOMEBODY...or so the saying goes! But it's BETTER to BE SLAPPED by A DICK! (and a BIG one at THAT)

BJprincess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love it, but only with an alpha male... one of my boy toy pets better not slap me with a less than huge cock.

Just like getting a facial, you have to earn it. And by that i mean you have a big cock, take charge, and make me gag on it. Otherwise no cum on my face or in my hair.

There is a big difference for me between a boy and man.

Popyuu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've done that a couple of times but only out of comedy. Got a good laugh out of it too.

PhallusFighter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Men of course will love it. I've been with lots of women who do too-you just got to know your girl, and sometimes you just got to do it 'just so' to get away with it where you might not otherwise...

Reactions: aj_rolla

chigitychaunc

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive never slapped a ladys face but i love pulling out and pulling my dick up and letting it smack down on her vagina hard when im trying to regain my stroke so i dont cum too quick.