Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did you eat your own semen? is this bad?

Sometimes I eat, but a person said that i am gay for make it, i make it sometimes when i am very hot, Like now, but i want to know: Is bad? I am gay for eat my own semen?

I love the masturbation, but i make it when i am really, really hot...

Please, tell me...

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There is nothing wrong nor gay nor unhealthy nor bad about eating your own semen. Some men do not prefer the taste, and some are just phobic about being called gay... Whoever told you that is wrong. Yeah, I said it.

It's perfectly OK, natural and omnisexual to eat your own semen. :) And I think it's kind of a turn-on. Bon appetite.

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's nothing wrong with eating your cum. I have been for years and enjoy it! (Sometimes, I crave it...:biggrin1:) Anyway, don't worry about what others think!

vino123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Funny story though, when I was growing up I was skinny, one of my friends told me that eating my own cum after masterbation will make me big, I was 14 or 15, I tried it, it was very salty and smelly that was the last time I tried, I never wanted to eat afterwards.

Young Pumper

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've eaten some of my own cum a few times before, it doesn't phase me. And as Faceking mentioned, if you shoot it on your face, you sometimes don't have a choice.
As for the taste- it varies a lot between guy to guy and their lifestyle. Not smoking and eating healthy definately helps- so does a lot of water.

FairyFeller

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've eaten some of mine a few times before and really don't see anything wrong with it. As for the taste I guess it just depends but mine doesn't really have a much of a taste to it.

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I eat mine and others. A lot depends on what you have eaten. I find mine tastes much better if I haven't had any spicey food in the 12 hours before.

JOfan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I eat my semen almost everytime I cum. THe taste varies from bitter to sweet. I look forward to it as a reward for my masturbation efforts.

D_Connocke Cocknocker

Experimental Member
Media
I have on many occasions licked the cum off my on hand and YES it was a real turn on. Made me so hard I jerked off again. Not too long ago I was making love to my girlfriend and just on a whim I asked her if she would be put off if I came all over her breasts and licked it off of her. It must have turned her on even more because I never heard that kind of language come out of her mouth before or even after. So after I blew my load on her chest I licked her clean

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The best is from a creampie or a kiss after a blow job.

Oh, yeah - a kiss after a blojob. There's NOTHING better than that. First time it ever happened to me - a guy who just laid one on me after I'd pumped his mouth full of jizz - I nearly came a second time.

And for anyone out there receiving a blo: there's nothing your cocksucker like better than getting a nice kiss for all of his or her efforts. It's the least a man can do.

:biggrin1:I have eaten my semen since I first started cumming. Being Bi I have also eaten and swollowed other mens semen. In a healthy person, semen is probably the purest, cleanest thing you have in your body...it carries your sperm....so it's got to be A1 stuff. When dealing with it's purpose and the implications, it also carries your DNA and can give life to another unfertilzed human egg...it needs a clean media...your ejaculant.
I have hardly ever in my life, climaxed without eating my semen. When I first began to self suck, my primary interest was in sucking my penis to climax and.....eating my semen. I always did. Most of my sexual partners who have been oral with me and either eat and swollow my semen or transfer it back to me in an open mouth kiss. Alot of people say YUK! to that.......but is it not a very close personal thing to do. Semen is cleaner than the saliva in your mouth.
To ask another person to perform a sexual act with you, and share in the climax.....(a wonderful thing) The erect penis and the semen are both part of that. I am Bi, and have performed oral sex with men and women. I have always felt an affinity for the person I was attempting to please and when he climaxed.....felt a compleation in my physical act and accepting his semen in to me.(felt she was compleating our connection when she took my semen into her ) It was part of him, his person, that he gave to me. If I didn't feel anything personal with him, I would not have had sex with him....or her.
Semen has very little taste. There is an off odor if there is more than a drop or two of urin mixed with it.....bitter if the person has drunk beer. Sweet if the the person had eaten fish......and so on. The sperm and ejaculant will not hurt you...You can eat it and swollow it... If the person it comes from has bacteria or germs in an over abondace on their penis, you can get a sore throat from it. Especially an STD. If you are clean and disease free, you can do what-ever you like with it.
All aside, jacking off and eating your cum is a great turnon....enjoy.

B_dick_masters

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I shoot my big cock into mywife's pussy, and then suck out the semen. I even shoot a big load into her mouth and tell her not to swallow, then we tongue kiss.