Did you ever find your dads condoms used or unused.

lalapants

Sexy Member
Media
yea, i found durex magnum extra large condoms in my dads underwear drawrer when i was 11. i was fascinated in seeing his penis just to see if it was actally big enough to fit in extra large ones.

Reactions: rko

rugbyguy14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i found my dads in the night table when i got older there would always be some in the bathroom for my brother and me

mm510

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
found my dads condoms all the time. we talk about sex openly so once he showed me how to put a condom on, when i was about 14. he just put one on so i knew how. we are open about that stuff, its never been wierd. yesterady i found a used one in his underwear on the floor.

Reactions: rko and coutter

hollywood11.4"

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
have found my dad's condom's both used and unused. he keeps them in the top drawer of his dresser under his underwear, and sometimes under his pillow. easy to grab one on the spur of the moment i guess. have found his used rubbers too both in bathroom trash, not wrapped in toilet paper, and also lying in his bedroom. kinda hot to find his used filled rubbers, though some might find it objectionable.

Icantthinkofaname

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Unfortunately, yes.

I was digging through his medicine cabinet one day, cause I needed some ointment for a cut and found his stash (Just a box).

Then about a year later I found an empty box underneath MY bed, I left the laundry basket with his and my clothes in there while he was packing a suitcase. I guess he was going to throw it away but forgot.

Later I was on a cleaning spree, and I was vacuuming around his room and found two unopened condoms near his bed.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
found my dads condoms all the time. we talk about sex openly so once he showed me how to put a condom on, when i was about 14. he just put one on so i knew how. we are open about that stuff, its never been wierd. yesterady i found a used one in his underwear on the floor.

My goodness! Only 3 posts and banned already.