Dilemma: Pay to suck big dick?

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Because i have an insatiable love of deep throating huge cock , i have ,on occasion , paid for it . While this is not ideal , servicing huge cock is like an addiction to me , as real as any other , so one gets his /her "fix" any way they can. Fortunately , there is a guy that i see twice a week (not enough) , and though he doesn't quite match my size preference length wise ,he is very thick , and comes in considerable quantity. Would i pay for it again ? Depends on the size of the cock . Two guys , 10inches or more , super hard "spit roast" session.? Yes i'd pay for that in a heartbeat.

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, you have to PAY him to give him a BJ? That doesn't sound quite right. :p
I agree. As much as I'd like to try sucking a big cock one day, I ain't going to pay for the experience, but I've found that alot of guys on Craigslist want to be paid.

Drzpapi

Experimental Member
Media
lol, thank you guys so much you've made this experience much more memorable. So here's an update: mr.pay for cock wants to go all the way and not just get some head. He was very adamant about fucking me too which took me by surprise. Lets see where this all goes.

hungryman40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was offering to pay $200 this weekend just to suck, and hopefully get fucked by a guy with a 8.5" (So he says) Cock. Unfortunately, I got a big cold sore on the morning of the event so I had to call it off. Would I pay for it? Hell Yes!

B_Evie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's no chance he's "straight" and has not done this to (and with) other men before. If you believe some random guy on the internet and are willing to pay any and all consequenses to fulfill your "fantasy" of him, go for it.

Manipulation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It comes in so many forms and people fall for it everyday.

ravenx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So, you have to PAY him to give him a BJ? That doesn't sound quite right. :p

I've noticed that it seems pretty common among some guys with bigger dicks that they feel they should be payed just to get sucked, especially the black guys.

Drzpapi

Experimental Member
Media
In a way i agree, i know i wont forget my first time and perhaps i would rather have not have my first time be paying maybe i'll be ok with that though; wont know till the opportunity is in front of me. Furthermore i know better than to believe he is completely straight, the minute the offer came up i knew he had internal queries about himself. Im not anyone to judge on sexuality based on wanting to fuck around.

bigbadger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Drzpapi I have read your posts and most of the responses and here are a few thoughts on the situation.

As far as paying for it goes, it depends on what your paying for and what you want. If you are looking for a romantic, passionate, and intimate time with someone, then I would recommend not paying this guy. Try meeting someone online, whether it be a dating webstie or a hookup website, if that is what you are looking for. But if you are just looking for a quick piece of ass and a huge cock on a hot body, then yes, feel free to pay away.

As far as it being your first time with a guy, I would not worry about it. Gay or strait, I think many of us would agree the whole first time thing is totally overblown. As for my first time, the guy was gorgeous and we met in a gay bar, but the sex was akward, clumsy, and forgettable. The first time is often not as great or remarkable as we would want it to be.

And truth be told, I doubt the quality of your life will be any less worse or better because one time you choose to pay for sex. If this is what you really want, then go for it. Honestly if a good looking guy who was 10X6 offered to let me suck his dick for money, I would probably say yes. Then again I am really into huge cocks and have only had 8, so thats just me.

As others have said, please remember if you do choose to do this, whatever you do, be safe about it. Just like with any random encounter, use preotection and don't do anything your uncomfortable with. And if you can, when you first meet, try and meet in a public place for your own safety.

Best wishes in your endevour and I look forward to hearing about how things went for you, whichever choice you made.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey everyone, hope you are all doing well! I've been a member on this forum for some time now, a silent member but a member none the less. I am writing because i need the advise and expertise from all my fellow lads and gals. I was recently on this cam site, chatting along with one of the broadcaster. To my surprise He sent me a private message asking me where i was in nyc. I was taken back because he is straight, banning and kicking people who write over the top gay comments.

Anyways he asked me if i was willing to pay to suck and rim him. I said i was but offered up a mere 60-80 bucks with room for more. I've been asked this countless times by straights,bicurious, and gays over and over. The cock is 9x6 on a young 18 year old. I've never done anything with a guy and have always been bi-curious never had to chance to do anything; However i know i want to with this lad, even though im nervous as fuck!

My question is should i pay to suck the dick, or just wait out for a natural cash free first experience? Help me!

Cash puts it on such an ugly basis. Do you want sex to be a transaction, even if it would be a great purchase? Did you read the one about the guy's first experience with another guy? They pressed their bodies together briefly, but it was hotter than lava.
I'm not going to tell you what to do, because in your situation, I would want the freedom to do whatever the hell I want. There is not a wrong answer, just choices. If you ask me, though, you sound like such a nice guy. I think you deserve a little better, like not to be used, to be loved.
If love is not what you are looking for this time around, by all means, go for it.

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I would LOVE for someone to offere me money to suck my dick. Does life get any better than that? I see no problem paying for it if you really want it. I mean, if you hang around Craigslist and Adam4Adam you can find free dick to suck there, but you don't really know what you're getting.