Distance Shooters

edge4hours

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How far can you shoot? Have you ever measured the distance your shot, if so what was the measurement? What do you think makes you shoot so far?

any hot stories of shooting big loads over a long distace would be nice to hear... and ofcourse pictures are always welcome!

I did measure my cumshot a while back and it was just shy of 7ft. i was edging for a while and i just stroked my cock a little harder than usual and it shot out pretty damn far. i usually shoot (on my chest, face, over my head sometimes) but i really don't know why. i'm just wondering if it's genetics (perhaps you could give some input on whether your brother/dad/other male relative can shoot far too... if you've ever seen them shoot), diet, excercize, or something else. i'm just a normal 18 year old asian kid and i'd like to hear what you other guys have to say about this.

jerkdude75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn, Randy. You're a hot dude. Besides that though, I wish I were a big shooter. Sometimes I nutt and practically nothing comes out.

NightFish

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't always shoot for distance... My best was a few years ago, I was with with this great lady and I was behind her. I pulled out to finish on her back (her thing) and I completely missed her back and hit the wall next to her head.

jazzz14

Experimental Member
Media
I just turned 50 and have always shot far, my face, mouth, neck, over my head at times. But I have read that many men near 50, say 45 to 55, stop shooting a good distance, they just dribble instead. Over the past few years I have noticed a change, 80% shooting 20% dribble, Now its shifting the other way, disappointing. Of course cumming is great but I always loved seeing it shoot on me or my partner. Any others guys out there had this occur to their body as you age.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Most of the time I shoot very well. See my vids if you don't believe :p
But I never shoot in front of me, just cumming in to the air, that's why I never measured the distance that I shoot, my cum only go upwards. :p

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I usually cum every morning so the distance isn't that far - about just past the navel. if i don't cum for a while, or if i'm edging, i'll shoot up onto my face.

strike4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I usually cum 3-5 times per day. (What can I say? I work from home and I'm a perv.)

If I work up a good load it sprays over my chin, chest and shoulders. By about the 4th orgasm (if I am doing them all in the afternoon or evening without a couple of hours in between) it starts getting less far. However, I have found that if I am really turned on, I can sometimes shoot just as far even on number 5 or 6. On those occasions, I only usually have one rope and it's mostly clear, precum like.

Actually as a teenager I only dribbled. I think this was more about my masturbation technique though. At the time, my preferred way of masturbating was by humping something like a pillow or comforter. I didn't enjoy it with my hand as much. After dating a guy who had been nicknamed FOS (for Fountain of Sperm) by his previous bf, I started paying more attention to the nuances of that I could get my cock to do.

On very rare occasions I can shoot to my face, hair, over my head - but that's the exception not the rule.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hmmm. Well if I've limited myself to only one wank a day, the first few shots have been known to go flying across the room, and then the rest are only a foot or two. If I'm lying on my back, the first few shots go over my head (or at the very least hit me in the face.....word of caution....cum + eye= pain), the next few hit my neck or chest, then belly and then finally dribbles out.

strike4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Oh, and my measurements count for me lying on my back - my favorite position when jacking.

I have a friend who is a serious distance shooter. His ceiling, that's right - CEILING, is covered in cum stains. I have seen him in action, and it's impressive. But he takes a really long time to cum, so maybe it had the effect of edging coupled with a natural talent.

edge4hours

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh, and my measurements count for me lying on my back - my favorite position when jacking.

I have a friend who is a serious distance shooter. His ceiling, that's right - CEILING, is covered in cum stains. I have seen him in action, and it's impressive. But he takes a really long time to cum, so maybe it had the effect of edging coupled with a natural talent.

damn! i'd love to see his ceiling lol... how high would you say is his ceiling? it must be pretty forcefull for it to hit the ceiling going against gravity and all.

iain_ware

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have seen a movie, where a guy is having sex on the bonnet of a car and he shoots and it goes all over the windowscreen at the top, it was real, I just couldn't believe it!

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had an almost BF who regularly came close to the ceiling.

I shoot less than a foot.

Muscle contractions and volume are part of the equation, the other would be urethra diameter, smaller would go farther.

strike4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
His ceiling is 12 ft tall... shoots from his low bed, about 3 ft from the ground...

So that puts him in the 8-9 ft (3 m) range.

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
I usually shoot only a few inches, to be perfectly honest. I have accidentally shot a stream or two that went about 6 feet away from where I was standing and made quite a mess where it landed.

edge4hours

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
have any of you guys heard of wmassbruce? i wanna meet him so badly... i need to see his cumshots in real life.

Cruiser Gallery - wmassbruce's Gallery - Powered by PhotoPost

(i think there are some links to download his videos)

also, i have heard of punk9 on lpsg and he claims to shoot really far too. have any of you seen this for yourselves?

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK, look, I'm not a kid anymore, nor do I have any bragging rights here.

I've recently moved into a new place where space is tight, and I haven't even taken the time to hang up my art collection. The walls are bare.

If I'm going at it at the puter, in my cramped up "office" space, I usually point the guy down and cup it in my other palm, sos not to have to do anymore housecleaning then a few slurps will take care of. Monitor and key board are shoved to the wall and are not the desired targets, nor is the cam. Say 3 and a half feet from my left handful. K? You know what I speak of?

Well, last week I was online edging with some dudes that I can quite accurately describe as mind-blowing. K?

I'm usually a bit of a control freak in terms of timing... and making sure a good time was had by all... But, I lost it. Totally.

I even closed my eyes... unusual for me... I am very visually oriented.

Kinda shuddering back into reality... I knew I popped a load... but, where?

The linoleum all around was dry, just some "leftovers" at foot, in hand and crotch... Nothing on the keyboard, thankfully... the new flat screen was spared and luckily I had not re-glued the pages of my big ol' Webster's Dictionary, yet again. (My cam sits on top of it.)...

I get 2 IM's... "Awesome shot Onan!" and "Hot white rope!"... and I'm scratching my balls, thinking... "WTF?"

... "K, guys... that was awesome!... Guess it's laundry day... ciao!"

Looked around a bit more and called it a night.

Next morning, cup-o-Joe in hand, settled in to check email... the sun came through the windows finally.. I look up, and there on the wall, a good 5 and a half feet from the edge of the seat of my chair, and 6 feet up from the floor, is this creamy Rorschach Test of dried splatter. Took a minute to sink in... and then "Right on!"

Gonna leave it there. I like it. Who needs Art, anyway? Maybe cover it with a poster if women folk come over.

Onan

P.S. Thanks for the inspiration, Will and Simon!

Last edited: