Distance Shooters

rover86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i used to shoot once or twice, then just dribble the most but ive since tried to learn how to shoot, and have become better at it, getting about 5-8 long distance shots, then the rest dribbling. kegel's do work :-D

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
lkng4thick...that xtube was just about the best deepthroating i have ever seen...son of a gun...that was enough to turn me gay...you should rent that dude out...WOWZER....i am going to go home and show this to my wife...thx a million..

mrree

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
have any of you guys heard of wmassbruce? i wanna meet him so badly... i need to see his cumshots in real life.

Cruiser Gallery - wmassbruce's Gallery - Powered by PhotoPost

(i think there are some links to download his videos)

also, i have heard of punk9 on lpsg and he claims to shoot really far too. have any of you seen this for yourselves?

Yeah I've seen that bruce in mass guys vids-they are really surprizing-just gushers of cum flying out. Way more than a big load...Alot is spraying drops, but it's not like he's holding it extra tight and squeezing it. Don't know what his secret is, but he sure cums alot! As some have said Maybe he just has a bigger slit on his cock head? Or maybe he takes supplements...I dunno but he's got a dvd of it too. and a website.
don't know about punk9 here

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
wmassbruce lives not to far form me and I missed out on visiting him a few years ago... he wanted me to come over and do a video with him.
But he has a boyfriend/husband now, they tied the knot and I think he doesn't play around anymore... darn!

D

deleted3272

Measured once, over 5 ft standing flat on my feet. Sitting up it will go over my shoulder or laying down it can hit the headboard. Guess its cool but a pain to clean up...lol

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Measured once, over 5 ft standing flat on my feet. Sitting up it will go over my shoulder or laying down it can hit the headboard. Guess its cool but a pain to clean up...lol

Very cool... and what a great fat cock you have!!!

edge4hours

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
wmassbruce lives not to far form me and I missed out on visiting him a few years ago... he wanted me to come over and do a video with him.
But he has a boyfriend/husband now, they tied the knot and I think he doesn't play around anymore... darn!

damn!:frown1:

adam

Expert Member
Media
I 've never measure it, but it might be 3 or 4 ft. I can usually shoot upto the headboard.

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i rarely shoot in the same direction...its either in his ass, his throat or on his face, chest, hands...and then i take a spoon..and feed him...and when he feels like it..he shares...
when i was single, i could get it past my lower leg, ankle, or past the top of my head...forehead, once in a while in my eye...damn stuff takes flight...never know where those little seeds are going to land..

justcurious80

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
if im jerking off for 20-30 minutes and im standing i can shoot from 5-8 ropes 4-5 feet. if its a 5-10 minute quickie it will only go approx. 2 feet(usually all over my stomach since i lay down a lot). im 18 and have always cummed like that. just exercise your pc muscles with kegels. i wouldnt take a supplement to increase my load its messy enough:smile:.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I just turned 50 and have always shot far, my face, mouth, neck, over my head at times. But I have read that many men near 50, say 45 to 55, stop shooting a good distance, they just dribble instead. Over the past few years I have noticed a change, 80% shooting 20% dribble, Now its shifting the other way, disappointing. Of course cumming is great but I always loved seeing it shoot on me or my partner. Any others guys out there had this occur to their body as you age.

The attached pics are of me shooting in my late 50s, so there is hope for some of you aging guys. I started to notice a decrease in shooting distance after I turned 60.

Attachments

bld_64

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm usually a bit of a dribbler. At most I'll shoot six inches or so...but occasionally, and for no clear reason, I'll fire a shot that goes 3 to 4 feet...always a fun surprise.