Media
Sexuality
No Response

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had a few random mega long-distance cannon shots. I think... I think.. I think I have found a secret to it. I need to test it. Much less video it.

Had a dashing jolly time with me current priss... and she is a Polly Prissy Pants, but can fuck like NO OTHER... pulled and shot across her, but wanted to flip her over and I tried to stall.. and wound up shooting twice, while squeezing off and sorta cutting it off.. the third time I let go and it "howitzer'd". And then let if fly thereafter.

Shortly thereafter, and on my way to the head... saw my cum across the bed... through a little bit in the hallway, and at the foot of the entry way of the WC. I distinctly remember the spot. In the AM. I said fuck it... calibrated the departure point... and walked it off with me boots on.

9 shoes lengths doing heel-to-toe, then about a 1/4. Roughly 10 feet. I've done the inadvertent technique before. Now I need to purposely try it.

Attachments

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've seen a lot of videos where the guy stops stroking before cumming, and then blows a big load with multiple spurts. I guess the stopping of the stroking helps build up the pressure. :confused: I may have tried that once of twice over the years, but it's not for me. It drives me crazy, and not in a good way. I've noticed in some of Peter North's movies, when he's getting stroked off by a girl and he's about to cum and the girl stops stroking prematurely, or is doing a lame job of stroking, that it clearly drives him crazy. And more often than not, he'll take over and finish the stroking himself. I am empathetic. Don't mess with the rhythm!

I pretty much stick with the tried and true stroke-my-cock-until-it-blows technique. No tricks, no secrets, no fancy stuff, no tantric maneuvers. Maybe I could generate different types of orgasms with different ejaculation techniques, but I'm pretty happy with the status quo. Anyone who's seen my vids, that moaning is not "acting". It feels good! So I'm not messing with it. :biggrin1:

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have had a few random mega long-distance cannon shots. I think... I think.. I think I have found a secret to it. I need to test it. Much less video it.

Had a dashing jolly time with me current priss... and she is a Polly Prissy Pants, but can fuck like NO OTHER... pulled and shot across her, but wanted to flip her over and I tried to stall.. and wound up shooting twice, while squeezing off and sorta cutting it off.. the third time I let go and it "howitzer'd". And then let if fly thereafter.

Shortly thereafter, and on my way to the head... saw my cum across the bed... through a little bit in the hallway, and at the foot of the entry way of the WC. I distinctly remember the spot. In the AM. I said fuck it... calibrated the departure point... and walked it off with me boots on.

9 shoes lengths doing heel-to-toe, then about a 1/4. Roughly 10 feet. I've done the inadvertent technique before. Now I need to purposely try it.

I love this story. It's so hot and so funny at the same time. I can visualize you measuring the distance stepping heel-to-toe. Btw those are huge shoes, what size do you wear?

biguyfla

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just turned 50 and have always shot far, my face, mouth, neck, over my head at times. But I have read that many men near 50, say 45 to 55, stop shooting a good distance, they just dribble instead. Over the past few years I have noticed a change, 80% shooting 20% dribble, Now its shifting the other way, disappointing. Of course cumming is great but I always loved seeing it shoot on me or my partner. Any others guys out there had this occur to their body as you age.

I'm 50 and shoot only a few inches, I always shot over my head, to my chest etc.. when I was young (teens & 20's)

indianpoker7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
the distance i cum depends where in jacking off :)
Iv shot my load off the roof of my house few times at mid night,the secret is the block the urethra at the base of the cock,built up some pressure when u cum and release the hose while simultaneously contracting ur pc muscle

D_Cary_Oakie

Account Disabled
Media
I usually don't let it shoot (catch it in a tissue), but the other day I was jacking off and figured I'd just let it fly. I hadn't cummed for a couple of days, and it really fired. I was lying on my bed, shoulders on the pillow. The first two shots went back over my shoulder, and through one of the square holes in my headboard and onto the wall. Would have been at least 6 to 8 feet had I been standing up.

mizzlopez

Experimental Member
Media
I once dated this guy who shot cum like it was coming form a gun......it would make a cracking sound when hitting the headboard.............facials werent fun, that I can tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! give med a medium range shooter anyday!!!!!!!

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I shoot quite a long distance, and with a great pressure too. The trick is to hold back your PC and just completely relax it just when you orgasm. Then, squeeze just below the glans, not hard enough to completely block it, but hard enough that there's only a small constriction. The result is shooting ejaculate.

It's the same concept as in a rubber water pipe. Squeeze it and reduce the area, and the the water shoots longer and with more pressure. Holding back using PC helps to, so all of it is let out in one go.

The Chosen One

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never measured how far I shoot. I have noticed the longer I hold back, the thinner (milkier) the ejaculate, and the higher pressure.

If I cum quickly, it shoots inches. After an hour+ edge session, or a long fuck, I can shoot halfway across the room.

I would be interested if it works the same way for others. I'm guessing it does.

D

deleted401858

i can cum pretty far i can fire off two or three shots out of maybe 8 or ten that can shoot about 10 feet distance or 5 feet high... its pretty powerful i never measured tho

Reactions: Thick9LA

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I've never measured how far I shoot. I have noticed the longer I hold back, the thinner (milkier) the ejaculate, and the higher pressure.

If I cum quickly, it shoots inches. After an hour+ edge session, or a long fuck, I can shoot halfway across the room.

I would be interested if it works the same way for others. I'm guessing it does.

That's about it. Well, except for the halfway across the room bit. It would have to be a damn small room!

D_Jasper Dongworth

Experimental Member
Media
I shoot quite a long distance, and with a great pressure too. The trick is to hold back your PC and just completely relax it just when you orgasm. Then, squeeze just below the glans, not hard enough to completely block it, but hard enough that there's only a small constriction. The result is shooting ejaculate.

It's the same concept as in a rubber water pipe. Squeeze it and reduce the area, and the the water shoots longer and with more pressure. Holding back using PC helps to, so all of it is let out in one go.

So just to be clear, forget kegelling, try not to squeeze your PC, but let the involuntary contractions do the work, and narrow the cum pipe a little? Sounds logical to me.

The Chosen One

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's about it. Well, except for the halfway across the room bit. It would have to be a damn small room!

I figured it worked the same way for other guys.

:redface: For what its worth, I did a test firing in my garage. The initial squirt went about 7 feet, the rest of it went about 2.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I figured it worked the same way for other guys.

:redface: For what its worth, I did a test firing in my garage. The initial squirt went about 7 feet, the rest of it went about 2.

Would that be a 1, 2, or 3 car garage? :biggrin1:
From front to back or side to side? :biggrin1:

Now, if you were attempting to defy gravity and hit the ceiling, that would be impressive! :biggrin1:

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media

So just to be clear, forget kegelling, try not to squeeze your PC, but let the involuntary contractions do the work, and narrow the cum pipe a little? Sounds logical to me.

Yea, I kinda questioned how he stated that too. To "hold back" your PC is really what normally happens, right? That is when the "build up" occurs. I've heard guys say to relax at that point but then there's no build up, your contractions end, and you don't ejaculate. That's the whole Tantra thing, right? The whole point of a strong and well toned PC is to lengthen your orgasm by delaying your ejaculation during the build up as the PC holds back and then, when the outer urethral sphincter relaxes (over which we have no control), and the shooting begins, the toned PC makes for stronger spurts.

That is why I pretty much just ignored what he said in that part because it is the "squeeze below the glans" part that made better sense. In fact, just a firmer grip should have that effect.

In any case, I think that there are other benefits to maintaining a strong and toned PC, for men as well as women, especially as you age.

The Chosen One

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would that be a 1, 2, or 3 car garage? :biggrin1:
From front to back or side to side? :biggrin1:

Now, if you were attempting to defy gravity and hit the ceiling, that would be impressive! :biggrin1:

A 60'x40' pole barn with about a 15' ceiling.
:tongue: Training has begun, I just did 150 resistance kegels. That ceiling will be mine!!!