djokovic or hewitt tennis player....who is bigger

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not sure, but I think Borna2507 is actually Sasha Baron Cohen incognito doing another Borat mockumentary about LPSG. We should play along. Maybe we can sue him down the road.

mt0416

Just Browsing
Media
please give some photos of novak. he is totally hot and i'll like some info from anyone who's seen him in the locker room. is he cut?

PrepCock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hung or not (and honestly, he could just be a shower), I saw that Hewitt dude play in Melbourne a few years ago and he's a nasty little guy...he was yelling and screaming at his opponent and acting like a real jerk.

patro78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I completely agree with you Prepcock. And I'm an Aussie! Hewett is constantly ridiculed in (sports adoring) Australia for his bad temper and his histrionic behaviour, especially that inane "Come on" thing that he does.

BTW my guess is he's no more than averagely hung.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have never hidden my feelings about Lleyton Hewitt...I think he is a vile, low class, bigotted piece of trash. So to me it doesn't matter, how hung or not or how many Grand Slams titles he has won....he just doesn't measure up.
Novak on the other hand is just what tennis needs right now. He has staying power and adds some levity to the game. Love his hairy chest and I'm sure he has a nice package.

Reactions: hacksaw825

tennisfan

Experimental Member
Media
Its pretty much common knowledge that Lleyton Hewitt has a gigantic penis. Given that there arent too many 9 inch + cocks out there, which Hewitt is estimated at, its probably safe to say he has Djokovic beat, and probably by a fair margin.