Do Cock Rings Help Increase Girth?

D

deleted395785

almost @ my goal of 6.75 inch girth. had some rings i didnt use. question is do they work for increasing girth or just maintaining erections?

note to non-believers: jelquing works if you dedicate yourself and dont overdo it

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They're a good tool to use in conjunction with PE exercises.

They probably won't do much on their own unless you maintain some sort of artificial priapism (which is extremely dangerous), and even then it's not a guarantee that you'll gain size.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you have issues maintaining a semi-erection for your jelqs a cock ring will help you maintain one. Some men also like wearing cock rings with an erection after their PE routines. This keeps the tissues stretched and should help improve gains.

D

deleted395785

so do i wear it before or after the warm-do

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
almost @ my goal of 6.75 inch girth. had some rings i didnt use. question is do they work for increasing girth or just maintaining erections?

note to non-believers: jelquing works if you dedicate yourself and dont overdo it

cock rings do increase girth but to some, at the expense of some length plus I think their effect is only temporary, as long as the ring is on. Some guys do wear one all day as an enhancement device.

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How much longer on average can they slow down an orgasm?

I hadn't heard that cock rings can delay orgasm. I've used cock rings during sex and I don't remember lasting longer.

But to answer the op's question: Yes. Correctly fitting cock rings make your erection harder and thereby increase girth. There are ways to use rings (or openable cable clamps) to temporarily increase the blood pressure in your cock. This is a kind of pe exercise called 'clamping', but don't try it until you have thoroughly read about it in the pe forums first.

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My understanding is that cock rings do more damage than good! If you do use one, have it on for 20 minutes and take it off right away. You may want invest in horseshoe cock ring folks on here have been talking about it for a while. Look it up in the thread

Horseshoe Cock Ring | Superior Male Enhancer | My Hard Wear

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My understanding is that cock rings do more damage than good! If you do use one, have it on for 20 minutes and take it off right away. You may want invest in horseshoe cock ring folks on here have been talking about it for a while. Look it up in the thread

They can if you abuse them, but I advocate wearing an adjustable cock ring for a short while after your PE sessions (as opposed to some of the all day sessions some men do).

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media

I frequently use the Horseshoe without the clip as the clip makes it way too tight and uncomfortable. With the clip properly attached, it is even more "effective" than a leather snap cock ring, the only other type I have tried.

As for damage, most men would argue the point but if a man has a hydrocele or varicocele, it is a lot easier for the ring to cause a problem.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
How much longer on average can they slow down an orgasm?

The purpose of a cock ring is to increase the blood engorgement in an erect cock, thereby making it more firm and more trapped blood in there means it gets as large as it is capable of getting. However, if worn properly around both the cock and testicles, the ring prevents the testicles from being drawn back into the inguinal canal during an ejaculation. Same technique many women (and men) use by pulling down a guy's balls at that magic moment. So, it has the capability to delay ejaculation, not a man's orgasm. Therefore, a man will stay in the orgasmic phase longer. He will experience more orgasm contractions prior to ejaculating and due to the increased buildup they will be much stronger and he will therefore produce more cum when he does finally shoot. I have noticed with the Hardwear that I actually have to work harder to cum. The cock ring is a very effective toy.
:biggrin1: