Do gay guys not find the female ass attractive?

indeed

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok Ok, good answers thanks guys. Finalyl ive posted a popular thread :D "Weak question, Pah" hehe. Of course the real answer was, " not as hot as yours INDEED" so well done to all that got that right. hehe
The reason is take pics of mine is coz i find the exposure a turn on and i also like to be a bit different. Its not about showing you my ass, otherwise id be taking pics of my asshole too etc, but the male ass is as decent as the rest, and not a lot of straight guys put it to picture. Ive taken more of an arty spin on my pics recently, "the most recent ones exculded", and i think the ass helps that. Its more artistic that the rest of me coz im not exactly ripped in any way . Thanks everyone

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok Ok, good answers thanks guys. Finalyl ive posted a popular thread :D "Weak question, Pah" hehe. Of course the real answer was, " not as hot as yours INDEED" so well done to all that got that right. hehe
The reason is take pics of mine is coz i find the exposure a turn on and i also like to be a bit different. Its not about showing you my ass, otherwise id be taking pics of my asshole too etc, but the male ass is as decent as the rest, and not a lot of straight guys put it to picture. Ive taken more of an arty spin on my pics recently, "the most recent ones exculded", and i think the ass helps that. Its more artistic that the rest of me coz im not exactly ripped in any way . Thanks everyone

One thing to keep in mind is that sexual orientation and taste preferences determines what one finds attractive.

I see a man's ass and think about fucking it. If I see a woman's or young skinny man's ass, I don't think about fucking it. You might not be "ripped" but you have a splendid ass, which counts for a lot.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't like those bottoms either they looked exercised to the point they'd lost all soft femininity. I know quite a few gay men who love tits, and I know quite a few gay men who will say they appreciate the aesthetics of a woman's body, can find it appealing and nice to look at but it doesn't turn them on.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And actually, I'm usually looking at the bulges on the front of a guy rather than the back of him... Hmm. I guess I just really like cock. Does that make me gay? :adam4:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lol maybe a dumb question. And maybe i just cant fathom the idea of not finding the asses in the pics below attracive, but do you gay lads not find that a turn on in anyway? Ignoring everything else completely, does the appearance of it turn you off or on?
They are OK, but nothing special. I do not find them a turn-on in any way, but not necessarily a turn-off, either. They are a little over-done. I do appreciate female beauty, but in the same way I appreciate a beautiful flower - no sexual interest or stimulation at all.

And no offense to those who like that particular piece of clothing, but I find the "butt-floss" to be a turn-off, on men or women.

dervin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gotta say, Indeed's ass is much more interesting than those three overprocessed, painted and re-touched tarts. I guess that's what makes me queer.
I have to say that I would find it bizarre if any straight guy liked those first two asses which look like they've been under a doctor's scalpel!

I find all "unatural" body parts (whether they are augmented breasts and asses or "pumped" penises), EXTREMELY unattractive.