Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not interested in men so there is no way that a gay guy could ever do it better. The question is subjective most of you guys are guy so obviously you would like men doing it better but for me and this one girl that I've been with there is no way that a gay man could suck it better at least for me personally.

One common miscoleption you guys here have is that you seemto think women don't like to suck dick, you guys have just been with the wrong women

phillo12345

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The question is subjective most of you guys are guy so obviously you would like men doing it better but for me and this one girl that I've been with there is no way that a gay man could suck it better at least for me personally.

I agree in reverse, the most skilled female could not give me better head than the most talentless guy just by being the wrong gender. I'd be a wet noodle...I think.

One common miscoleption you guys here have is that you seemto think women don't like to suck dick, you guys have just been with the wrong women

I've wondered about this. I'd be curious to read responses from any females on this board who love sucking dick as much as some guys I've encountered.

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm straight but had a few guys sucking in my life. Definitely always the best experience receiving head by a (gay) man! They just know their business better and what to do and to change or press here and there so my cum bursts out in large amounts....

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Recently I've gotten a lot of blow jobs at the bathhouse and I'd say no. Not to say I haven't gotten some toe curling blow jobs from guys. I would now say it is even between them. My current gf and a woman I play with once in awhile give some of the best I've ever had. Of course they know my cock really well and what keeps me on edge. And my ex wife is the only one to make me orgasm with just her mouth (no hands of me helping). A guy I play with has awesome skills and is learning my spots. He is almost equal to them.

Reactions: ThirstyAndVersatile

canadianwhiskey

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm straight but had a few guys sucking in my life. Definitely always the best experience receiving head by a (gay) man! They just know their business better and what to do and to change or press here and there so my cum bursts out in large amounts....

same here and I agree. best head I ever got was from a gay guy, osric forrest

LoveThickCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it obviously depends on if the guy is Bi or at least open to another guy giving him a blowjob. If YES.. then I'd say the vote would swing toward Men giving a much better, more satisfying blowjob! I can't say from experience because my Cock is for Men only.. but I've blown a lot of guys (50 to 75) that had been with women and I've been told I'm the best for the following reasons, some of which most women Won't do.. I am super turned on and eager to blow him. I make sounds of pleasure and tell him how amazing his cock is.. complimenting him. I give his Balls equal attention and rub and lick him all around his cock. Eye contact!! Guys like to look down and see you're super hot for his dick and Not just going through the motions! I give him a BLOW job NOT a HAND Job! Lol a guy has his own two hands and doesn't want a Hand Job! I tell the guy he can be as rough as he wants.. let loose and use my mouth as he wants! One that's not super common but some guys are OVERJOYED when you don't mind they smell like a guy! Not filth but that delicious man musk and even a slight hint of piss.. I'm ON IT!! Most guys that told me I was much better than their women said these things and how some girls REFUSE giving head if he's not fresh out of the shower or HER choice of when and where! Men getting it from other Men can just at any time, anywhere unzip and the other guys on his knees No questions asked. Then last but MOST important.. guys giving blowjobs SWALLOW! 98% of the guys I blew were not satisfied by woman giving blow jobs because they refused to swallow! Thanks (sorry such a long post.. I'm just VERY passionate about my Blowjob skills!)

Reactions: chadstallion

DuoArtGuys

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Theory would have Guys giving a better BJ BECAUSE they "know" what it feels like to have a cock sucked on until orgasm.
Just as I will never know what it feels like to have a vagina, and the pleasurable sensations associated with it... A woman will never know what it is like to have a penis and all the terrific sensations it can deliver.
Just to be clear, and not throw a blanket statement out there, remember:
. There are men and women out there who are very "talented" , AND there are men and women who aren't.

Reactions: rainyday213

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The question was..."do gay guys suck cock better"..

Regarding guys.....I think it is not gay or straight/Bi guys......but GUYS.....PERIOD!!
Guys just give better head.

I've had both suck my cock (and of course lots of women) and I think it is pretty much
a draw between the guys. Maybe the Gay Guys are a bit better for they have had more
practice. Plus, a Guy knows what feels good and does not have to be told.

I'd never turn down a blow job from a woman, but if I had a choice, I'd prefer it to be a man.
Just my 2cents worth....