Do gay guys suck cock better?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I've never understood skull-fucking either. I mean, yes, some men thrust involuntarily, but the only reason to grab hold of his/her skull is if you get off on the violence. After all, as you said, that's your windpipe. LOL

lloyd_838: [quote author=zaneblue link=board=sex;num=1072482203;start=20#38 date=03/31/04 at 16:54:36]I suppose one area where I will never be as good as a gay man in blowing--although I don't mind thrusting, I hate it when guys grab my head and basically fuck my skull. That's my windpipe they're cutting off--timing the breathing can be tricky. How do men handle that--the breathing problems--when someone else is controlling the timing?[/quote]

Zane, now you said you were willing to stand toe to toe, or knee to knee to learn! Seriously though, you know I would never tolerate someone "skull fucking" you. I may have a small penis, but my biceps are big enough to stop that! I was thinking more of gentle guidance to help you learn to deep throat, slow and gradual, with pre-arranged signals when you got uncomfortable and needed release. Of course, in my position, under the action looking up, I though I might feel your throat with my hand once in awhile. . .that is supposed to be impressive. . .and generally monitor your reactions via my position inside your pussy! Just a thought!

zaneblue: ;) I think part of the problem of the disparity is that having a cock in your pussy feels so damn good. I mean, I can come from giving a blowjob but I can come a lot harder with something inside me. I love guzzling cum, but there's always a trade-off, "Am I going to waste this lovely boner?" That's probably why women aren't as good in general.

Speaking of bad blowjobs, you know, if I was Paris Hilton I wouldn't be embarrassed about having the whole world see me have sex, I'd be embarrassed to have the whole world see how bad I was at sex.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Speaking of bad blowjobs, you know, if I was Paris Hilton I wouldn't be embarrassed about having the whole world see me have sex, I'd be embarrassed to have the whole world see how bad I was at sex.[/quote]

and she's built a career on being bad and spoiled?!?!?!

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=KinkGuy link=board=sex;num=1072482203;start=40#43 date=04/01/04 at 18:40:02]and she's built a career on being bad and spoiled[/quote]

I tend to look at Paris Hilton like milk: when it's bad and spoiled, it can get lumpy and sour and leave a bad taste in my mouth. (If it weren't for bad taste, she'd have no taste at all!)

Javierdude22: I am sorry to say that although her personality sucks, I think she is hot as hell. With a lil more meat on her bones shes my type.

norseman: Well, in an attempt to bring this thing back to cock sucking, and tie it into the Paris thing, while I enjoy being sucked off by a talented mouth (with an agile tongue..) no matter which sex its attached to, I do not enjoy fellatio with anyone who find cum to be "icky" or who looks like they'll break if you hold them too tightly. Paris probably needs more than a little meat on her bones. I suspect a major attitude adjustment is in order.

Perhaps that's the gist of it right there. To be good at sucking cock, no matter which gender, you've really go to LIKE sucking cock. The attitude goes a long way and its hard to fake it. I asked my favorite cocksucker (in this case a "he") how he could handle my oversized dick so well and so tirelessly. He told me, in between slurps, he really loved sucking my big dick and could do it all day. I was flattered. He actually said he dreamed about it. Candidly, I know I couldn't. I just don't enjoy choking on the flesh pipe.

Norse

bbobb21: My experience has been that guys who really love cock sucking are better. I am a bisexual swinger and have had my cock sucked by many a male and female and the males have been better. I also love sucking cock myself and am told that I give one of the best around. As a male I know what turns another guy on just as cock sucking really turns me on. bob

blackpower: You know, I really can't say if gay guys suck better cock because I've had some straight guys suck me off lovely. ::)

I don't know if it's the fact that they're straight or what but they have given me the best blow jobs compared to a gay man.

There's so many factors that could go in it. Technique, skill, poise and then the dismount....ha, ha. ;D.

-BronxboyNY

hoover: I haven't asked much how it compares, but for me I started out with a big suck fetish, always spying what I could lock my mouth around and then sucking the hell out of it. I never really thought about going down on a guy until a friend who knew my perpetual interest suggested I might like the challenge. It turned out I did, including the cool reactions I could get depending on how I sucked. Personally, I wonder if three things do not all contribute to through-the-roof head: Anatomy, technique, and attitude. For the first, the larger size of the male mouth means more can be accommodated with greater power. For me, this is definitely true as my mouth is cavernous and my tongue long and flexible. But also, my jaw muscles are unusually strong enabling me to not only hold out a long time but to pull suction like a vacuum cleaner. Technique and attitude are combined as the more creatively interested the sucker is, the more he will apply different combinations and work at perfecting them, such as inhaling every inch of length to the root and increasing how long it can be swallowed there. Imagination also plays a role as I have found a guy can really feel a difference between methods when I focus on impersonating various objects/actions that suck (in the right sense). Completely giving over to what your oral anatomy is capable of is another part, too.

HORSEHUNGshowoff: This is a Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Thread lol .......... I have had 1 girl to be able to deepthroat me but no others , also I have had 3 guys who could deepthroat me when rock hard , even one dude amazed me, making me feel Average ( imagine that) he flew from DC to suck me saying he was a Great DT expert and I thought he would be OK but OMFG he was amazing when I was Rock hard he would lean his head off the bed and I plowed his throat like it was an ass(had to do it like this cause when hard it curves up to my chest)I even Buried my bone to the hilt a few times he could take this for like 2-3 mins at a time b4 he needed air but then he was hungry for more , if any of you HUGE guys are in the DC area holler at me and I will direct you to him

MIGHTY JOE i especially loved your reply LOL

I too have a very deepthroat and Enjoy 69 but only if the guy is 8" or bigger unless he very fukin hot

The REAL deal

HORSE

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hoover, your descriptive post is undoubtedly the hottest read imaginable and induces full-blown erections. Your's ain't shabby either, HORSEHUNGshowoff! A cool way to start the morning!

Luke ;D

Anon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
deepthroating is an art that takes practice

i would think anatomy would play a big role (how deep is your mouth) and who's been doing it longer.

just my 2 cents

HORSEHUNGshowoff:
I cant really say that gay men suck better than straight men. I have a good buddy of mine, married, and very straight, that is a terrific sucker. Probably is the best Ive ever had.
lmaooooooooo this is one Oxymoronic statement if I ever heard one. MEN period be they GAY or BISEXUAL suck cock better, HOWEVER Str8 men DONT SUCK DICK or else guess what ? THEY AINT STR8, Surely people are not this damn stupid

LISTEN UP CLASS

IF YOU SUCK COCK YOU ARE NOT STR8 , EITHER GAY OR BISEXUAL BUT FAR FROM STR8

If you experiemt in Adolescence that's one tbing but if you're doing this in Adult hood its NOT Expirementation but realizing your desires, so Grow up and just accept what the hell you want !!!

the REAL deal
HORSE

HORSEHUNGshowoff:
You know, I really can't say if gay guys suck better cock because I've had some straight guys suck me off lovely. ::)
I don't know if it's the fact that they're straight or what but they have given me the best blow jobs compared to a gay man

Are people REALLY that delusional in this world ?

See post Above

the REAL deal
HORSE

Mighty Joe

Experimental Member
Media
HORSEHUNGshowoff...thanks for the compliment on my reply. I was surprised that it was still shown since I had to re-register. By the way, I'd like to try my talent on that monster of yours.

Slutbunny: I consider myself to be a good cock sucker. After being blown quite a few times, I know what feels good, so I am able to do that back. Uncut dudes like to worked on their foreskin, slipping the tongue in and around picking all the yummy precum that hides there.
I know each guy is different but there are common things to do with every guy that works perfectly.
But I do admire the first time cock suckers, so hungry and eager too please. Trying to deepthroat and gagging, drooling from the side of their mouths. Pretty cute too watch! :D