Do gay guys suck cock better?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by HickBoy@Sep 9 2005, 01:28 PM
've never had "bad" head. I've only had it from women, though. It's ranged from great to wonderful to fabulous.
[post=341849]Quoted post[/post]​
Fabulous? Are you sure it was with a woman?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jonb+Sep 10 2005, 05:44 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb &#064; Sep 10 2005, 05:44 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-HickBoy@Sep 9 2005, 01:28 PM
&#39;ve never had "bad" head. I&#39;ve only had it from women, though. It&#39;s ranged from great to wonderful to fabulous.
[post=341849]Quoted post[/post]​
Fabulous? Are you sure it was with a woman?
[post=341964]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

No, if it was fabulous, it was from gw bush.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
I must be the only one who think the women I have received head from were the best....Granted I probably have only received head from like 5 guys and many more women but the ones that stick out in my head (no pun intended) are from women....I mean I have had some women that were so good at oral sex that I didn&#39;t even want to have intercourse after coming....But I am still open minded and who knows....

modernhomo

Just Browsing
Media
I&#39;ve had several men with wives or girlfriends tell me that I suck better, so yes, I think we do. haha Actually, I&#39;ve gotten bad head from men, so...who knows, maybe I just suck better.

friendlyguy19106

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Straight guys: take all the time you spend thinking of titties, pussy and ass. Now imagine what theories and techniques can be accomplished if you focused on one specific act? lol

Girls tend to do it out of obligation. Guys do it completely by choice.

HOWEVER...
Some guys are horrible at giving head. They simply default to doing it in the similar fashion of how they like to get it themselves (a great FYI if you're planning on recip.). Now, I'm not too quick to blame it on the dude working the rod, it's more the responsibility of the guy who's getting head to give some type of feedback or signals.

Everyone likes it a different way... tongue, bob slow/fast, hands, no hands, vice-grip, stroke up across the head, gentle on the head, occasional teeth, ball squeeze, ball yank, work the tip/work the base... the list goes on.

Just cuz we have your tool hanging out of our mouth, doesnt make us psychic. The zombie-like recipient is most likely going to get a lame bj more times than not.

:fest30:

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with Orelius. It is the degree
and the desire to give head which
often determines if a guy enjoys the
bj.

I love giving head and swallowing, as
much as any gay male enthusiast...and
guys comment upon it all the time. They
know when a chick is into it.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am deeply offended by this thread. This only serves to perpetuate the stereotype of gay men as cock suckers. Let me assure you - no self respecting homosexual would ever engage in such an act! Well, maybe those so-called "Lesbians." Anyone with half a brain really knows Lesbianism is all just an act. For decades, they've associate themselves with gay men in an effort to achieve the gay male's exhaulted status in modern America.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Chuck64 said:
I am deeply offended by this thread. This only serves to perpetuate the stereotype of gay men as cock suckers. Let me assure you - no self respecting homosexual would ever engage in such an act! Well, maybe those so-called "Lesbians." Anyone with half a brain really knows Lesbianism is all just an act. For decades, they've associate themselves with gay men in an effort to achieve the gay male's exhaulted status in modern America.

Yadda yadda yadda, just the kind of liberal shit you'd expect a cocksucker to write :wink:

roy7476

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say, that sucking cock is an art that has to be taught. Therefore, a man knows what feels good better than a woman, since they have the "tool" and woman do not.

I remember, one gay friend told me - "Only a man really knows what a man wants"

maxman

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:cool: :cool: :cool:
leanffm said:
Hi all! I have met bi-guys several times who confirmed that guys are often better at sucking cock, since they know (as men) better how take care of a mans needs.

True?
How about your experience?
-
wow this is def an interesting topic...depends on who you talk to and just how much experience they have had having their cock sucked... BUT....:smile:
all of us men/women will tell you " I give the best"
well , dudes this guy has a PHD from Suckfu-U and rated by the BBJB (better blow job bureau) for the past 5 yrs..:cool:
now that said... and being bi and liking to suck.. most of the men i have met are married for sometime..and the wifes dont like to suck cock/lick balls, lick a clean ass.. its like okay its Saturday and time for sex so lets get it on...the movie starts at 10pm.. or want to watch Cheating Housewifes...
but would say yes, most men can do better on sucking as they know what it feels like to have a cock sucked also.
my good married buddy that is 39 has all dentures and can remove them and wow that is one good sucker!! fuck and deep throat that dude.. but have meet a few hot chick (gals) that do like sucking cocks and gave me a run for my tounge on their buddy and mine when we played together..but in the long run... i will have to say...MEN DO IT BETTER... sorry all you straight men that never have had it.. you dont have to be gay to have it done to you.
your time will come sooner or later...probably more later when your older and the gals dont want you anymore...
sex is sex and pleasure is pleasure to each of us in different ways... i love my taken care of too and dont care if its male or female... wake up here in the US.. forget the 1/2/3 Straight/Bi/Gay crap the chruch lady told you about... you want it and i want it...so do it...:smile: :eek: :cool: :tongue:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
RideRocket said:
I don't care whose sucking my dick, there's no such thing as a bad orgasm.

Oooh, but sadly there is such a thing as a really bad blowjob. I was left bruised in a way I would never have thought possible by one guy who sucked (literally, sucked) harder than an industrial pumping device. It was w-a-a-a-y beyond hellish. :dead: ...thankfully that was a one-off horror, though :rolleyes: