do girls dream to be gangbanged?

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't feel particularly powerful when my husband is thrusting his large, hard, beastly flesh into my small, soft, wet flesh while I am in very physically vulnerable positions. It doesn't *feel* powerful. I scream and gasp and hold on to something as tight as I can. He is 30cm (almost a foot) taller than me, with a powerful looking body. The act of sex with him has me feeling very submissive, and at some times helpless. I just don't see myself being the one holding the power. Even if he does as I say, by the time I orgasm I feel like his slave (and I orgasm very quickly:tongue:). That is just how the experience of sharing my body is with him, and as such I don't see having multiple men pushing their flesh into me as a statement of power.

With women it can be totally opposite. With women, the attitude of dominance can be held without the physical realities breaking the spell.

I could say a lot more about it because I love playing that fantasy with women, but I think I have adequately expressed how it doesn't work with men (for me) :biggrin1:

I think I understand. Thank you for clarifying. I am not sure why women would be submissive to you, but then again that's for another thread or PM. You intruige me to say the least.

falcon27

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
One of my ex girlfriends said it was her ultimate fantasy. I'd love to participate in one. I imagine it's thrilling and incredibly erotic. But this day in age it's risky as hell. You'd almost have to organize it and have everyone tested for stds if you wanted to fuck the girl bareback, and who is going to do that?