Do girls prefer an uncut or cut cock?

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer cock...preferably one attached to a great guy...

Is a "foreskin monitor" like a "hall monitor" sargon20? :)

D

deleted15807

I prefer cock...preferably one attached to a great guy...

Is a "foreskin monitor" like a "hall monitor" sargon20? :)

Yes. He's here to make sure everyone has one and if you don't why not? You can't escape his eye-in-the-sky.

cyravance

Experimental Member
Media
There's something more, primal, about an uncut cock. More animal-like, closer to our more brutish ancestors. And something so hot about watching the thing grow and see it all stretch out from inside the foreskin. It just seems more complete with the foreskin. Cut looks too neat and artificially groomed to me. It's nice to look at a guy all nicely dressed and know he has something more primitive inside his pants.

B_FatMushroomHead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There's something more, primal, about an uncut cock. More animal-like, closer to our more brutish ancestors. And something so hot about watching the thing grow and see it all stretch out from inside the foreskin. It just seems more complete with the foreskin. Cut looks too neat and artificially groomed to me. It's nice to look at a guy all nicely dressed and know he has something more primitive inside his pants.

You know what else is primal? Monster bushes and not showering.

You can have your geico cavemen. But I'll take my pussy served up trimmed or shaved and dressed in pigtails and something frilly....and freshly showered.

cyravance

Experimental Member
Media
Hey, showering is another issue...of course I'd want to take the caveman in for a hose-down...lol!
I just like that primitive thing...Clipped and perfumed and trimmed is fine for some things, but sometimes one needs something a bit more untamed.
An uncut cock is an untamed cock...it hasn't been "made nice", it is as nature intended it to be.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Clipped and perfumed and trimmed is fine for some things.
I'm even against docking pets' ears and tails. How something similar ever came into fashion for babies and continues in the "modern" era is unfathomable. Maybe the same as with pets and livestock, people have that ownership thing with their offspring?

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm even against docking pets' ears and tails. How something similar ever came into fashion for babies and continues in the "modern" era is unfathomable. Maybe the same as with pets, people have that ownership thing with pets, livestock and their offspring?

Me too...I would never do any of that to my dog. I never had her dewclaws removed either, it's purely "cosmetic" which a lot of people do claiming the dogs don't need them and they can rip off. My vet said it wasn't true, looked at them and said they were both attached fine and I should leave them there. I've actually had some people look at me weird for it (including some family)...oh well. Some people are blindly for certain things.

I don't dislike circumcision and would obviously date someone circumcised and wouldn't care but I don't think I'd willingly do it to my child.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I never had her dewclaws removed either
I have a neighbor who recently had a new puppy's dewclaws removed and immediately wondered why. Fashion, custom, social approval or response to authority. Her dog certainly wasn't having any problems, but her vet recommended it....

Try to get a pet circumcised and see what your vet thinks about that.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a neighbor who recently had a new puppy's dewclaws removed and immediately wondered why. Fashion, custom, social approval or response to authority. Her dog certainly wasn't having any problems, but her vet recommended it....

Try to get a pet circumcised and see what your vet thinks about that.

So stupid...I highly doubt the vet did. She probably said that to stop anyone from balking at her decision.

My vet said the only time a dewclaw needs to be removed is if they have a rare condition where it's not attached properly...you can visually check for it. The story of "they could rip off"...you could say that about any of their claws. I doubt the dog had any condition to merit it. It's cosmetic. I'd never go to a vet that advocated it...my vet wouldn't even perform the surgery if I wanted to!! Unless it was medically necessary. Some vets still do...brings in the cash.

Same thing if the foreskin is too tight, and you get circumcised due to that or something medical, it's rare and shouldn't be routine.

MC1000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I ma uncut wish I wa scut it looks so much nicer and the forskin is a bother you are constrantly keeping it clean
Why do people assumean uncut penis is more difficult to clean than a cut penis? I was cut at 30 and I can tell you it is no more difficult to clean an uncut penis than it is a cut one. If you practice routine daily hygene there is not difference. If you don't wash your prnis daily it is going to get nasty whether cut or uncut!
As for a woman's preferrence, my wife said she like it better when I was uncut. It was easier to masturbate me with a foreskin. She liked playing with it. She was able to make me cum easier and quicker during oral sex when I had the foreskin. As for vaginal sex she says she can feel no difference. It just takes longer for me to climax.

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
So stupid...I highly doubt the vet did. She probably said that to stop anyone from balking at her decision.

My vet said the only time a dewclaw needs to be removed is if they have a rare condition where it's not attached properly...you can visually check for it. The story of "they could rip off"...you could say that about any of their claws. I doubt the dog had any condition to merit it. It's cosmetic. I'd never go to a vet that advocated it...my vet wouldn't even perform the surgery if I wanted to!! Unless it was medically necessary. Some vets still do...brings in the cash.

Same thing if the foreskin is too tight, and you get circumcised due to that or something medical, it's rare and shouldn't be routine.

dont want too make this a dog forum but.....as far as the dew claw being ripped off....one of my hunting dogs had its dew claw ripped off.....she ran into the bush to scare up a rabbit.....real excited...came back no dew claw and a bit of blood.....didnt even phase her.....dont think she even noticed with the excitement...and it didnt even slow her down for the day....kept hunting.....so the big fear that it will be ripped off is unfounded...if it does its no big deal

Cherrylips

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I prefer uncut because it is natural, the way nature intended. That's like asking if a man prefers a woman with her natural vaginal lips or after her labiaplasty :S. Plus it turns me on when the head grows and then pops out from the hood... like a little surprise for me. Mmmmm. It also feels good when you are giving a handjob.