Do guys with big balls sweat down there more?

B_deltaboy767

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cause i've noticed that most of the guys i've been with that have large balls, they tend to be on the sweaty side, Do big balls sweat more, or is it dependant on the guy? So this question is for all you Big Ball guys, do you sweat more down there as apposed to a guy with avarege to small balls?

P.S Yes I have a thing for sweaty balls :biggrin1:.......
Only if they have had a shower that same day, LOL,.

hungandhard

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i have large balls, and i dont think mine are sweaty. I think that big balls provide a place for sweat to stay. More hiding space i guess. I think sweaty guys with big balls just have sweaty balls. I know i have big balls and sweaty isnt a problem.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Idk if my balls would be considered big or not, but I sweat like a mother trucker down there. This is nasty but if its a warm day at work, when I get up from sitting on break, its common to leave some moisture behind. Wish I could help it, but I can't, so oh well

DeepDish

Experimental Member
Media
My balls aren't that big, I sweat like crazy down there when it is a hot day or night. Somebody needs to invent air-conditioned underwear, if you ask me.

hungboy19

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I don't think there is a correlation with "how much you sweat", but I definitely think it affects "how sweaty you feel".

My ball sac size fluctuates in size. When it's high and tight, I don't feel like it's as sweaty down there. When my balls are hanging low, man do they feel sweaty and sticky.

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Idk if my balls would be considered big or not, but I sweat like a mother trucker down there. This is nasty but if its a warm day at work, when I get up from sitting on break, its common to leave some moisture behind. Wish I could help it, but I can't, so oh well

i know its embarrassing to leave a chair and it's sweaty. if only people knew it was because of big balls :D

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have sweaty ball symdrome..bad... by the time I get home from my shift I strip off my uniform and my shorts are super damp.. I like to stand in front of a fan and cool dry them off.....they are so hot all the time...

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My balls aren't that big, I sweat like crazy down there when it is a hot day or night. Somebody needs to invent air-conditioned underwear, if you ask me.

Someone did, its called freeballing or going commando. A nice breeze through the shorts removes any sweat problem.

I have big balls and sweating was a problem when I wore underwear. Never been a problem since I stopped.

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a large scrotum and big balls. I don't think that I sweat any more than the next guy does. On the other hand, some guys just seem to sweat more than others. I also go commando 24/7 so the air tends to circulate around my groin area more. Guys who wear nylon briefs sweat more and are more prone to yeast (jock itch) infections as well.

ncnicem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Been told I have big balls here and it is a problem on hotter days - just unpleasant when you're walking and feeling them hit your legs and even stick there somewhat when sweaty. Made me think about giving up boxers for something with a little more containment.

B_deltaboy767

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok so now that some have answered and responded to this, my next question would be, if you've been sweating down there, and your about to get busy, do you tell the person about to go down on you that you have sweaty balls, or do you just let them find out on their own, and do those that have like been working all day, or got done with like a work out or a run, and have been sweating, do you like to have them licked and sucked?

Yono

Expert Member
Media
My balls are not that big but they can hang low and it can get sweaty and sticky but the main problem I have is rashes which can get pretty bad if not treated :-/