Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No offense but thread like this go no where and enough of that I'm jewish/I'm black/ i'm asian or wathever so I can ask. Stupid question = Stupid Answer. For the last time Dick size and girth have nothing to do with ethnicity...
If you really wanted an answer to that question you could have typed "big jewish cock" in google image. You're welcome.

cadehung

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No offense but thread like this go no where and enough of that I'm jewish/I'm black/ i'm asian or wathever so I can ask. Stupid question = Stupid Answer. For the last time Dick size and girth have nothing to do with ethnicity...
If you really wanted an answer to that question you could have typed "big jewish cock" in google image. You're welcome.

Amazing! Scientists have tried to answer this question for more than 100 years and yet you have eloquently and definitively answered it for us here in just one brief sentence. Please. How did you became so wise on such matters? How you were able to answer this question that many very learned men and women have failed to answer? As this answer is "For the last time," it will stand as THE ANSWER forever and we will forever be in debt to you for answering it

Reactions: malakos

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Amazing! Scientists have tried to answer this question for more than 100 years and yet you have eloquently and definitively answered it for us here in just one brief sentence. Please. How did you became so wise on such matters? How you were able to answer this question that many very learned men and women have failed to answer? As this answer is "For the last time," it will stand as THE ANSWER forever and we will forever be in debt to you for answering it
Where have you been in the last 20 years? There are dozens of studies on that shit and all come to the same conclusion. Penis size and ethnicity don't correlate. However penis size and nutrition does correlate (i.e. Asians eating lots of soy, whereas American Asians don't).