Do many of you jerk off at work?

geogard2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My company just moved to a large brand new building in the suburbs, and I have noticed that in the restroom, standing at the urinal , or the sink, the new shiny floors give a good reflection up into the stalls. While it's not shiny enough to see faces, you can definitely see movement, and shapes. A couple of weeks ago, I was checking myself in the mirror, and saw movement on the floor. It was a reflection from the stall, and was very obvious the guy was jerking off.
Now, I don't hang out in the restrooms, but I do now pay attention to the floor when I am in there. And in the last 3 weeks, I have seen at least 5 different guys jacking off. One of those I know I have caught 3x. I know it is different guys, because I go to a stall and wait for them to leave, and look at their faces through the crack in the stall door.
I really don't want to say anything to them. I don't have a complaint, they aren't doing it at the urinal, none of them have been obviously noisy while doing it. Most of them are 20 somethings...

My thought is... How many of you jerk off on a regular basis at the office? I have rarely done it, but maybe it is more common than I thought?

alxthaboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I agree with you, I believe it is strange, never done it myself, and never even thought of doing it!

I never have but I work in a School so if I did i'd lock myself up lol!

DickFiend

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have twice. Once when I worked in a cubicle, I pulled it through my underwear flap and zipper and shot underneath the desk.
The second time was in the bathroom. My dick was hard on the way to work and all morning so I had to go stroke.
A guy saw me because the space between the door and divider is so thick but I didn't care. I was horny.

Zak Bull

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yup... often enough. I work outside a lot, in construction. So yeah, in washrooms, some hidden place on the bob site, in the truck, in some shed. Don't know about this 'office' stuff.

skeith1178

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
When I worked retail in my early 20s, I'd definitely reserve part of my break to lock myself in the bathroom of the GAP that I worked at and would jerk off. Now that I'm constantly in corporate offices, I never jerk off at work - seems too open...and the shiny floor reflection is totally a giveaway.

Zak Bull

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Did you do it with someone else on the job site at all?

Almost never... Did happen once or twice. I remember one time a guy I knew happened to be around ( not a co-worker ) and we went and jerked off in the nearby washroom.

mistertech365

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have on a few different occasions. When I was a teenager I worked in a toy store and would lock the place on my lunch break and fuck my girlfriend in my boss's office... if she wasn't there I'd take care of business myself. Now that I work in the corporate world, I take advantage of some interesting perks. The "wellness" room typically used for someone to rest a bit or have a private place to take a phone call? Done it there. The new building we just moved into has gender neutral single bathrooms throughout the building... it's a perfect spot to have some privacy and get one off.

Zak Bull

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wonder how long it would take a man to ejaculate his own weight in semen?
About 45 years, at one cum a day, 5 lm per session, for an 80 kg guy.