Do mens cocks get smaller with age?

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Just wondering as I recently met up with someone I was with over 20 years ago and his cock was definitely alot smaller than I remembered!

I mean ok, he has put on some weight, had a vasectomy and is taking various medications, but I had trouble even finding it!!!! Bless, didn't mind too much - he has a fantastic tongue still! LOL!

But, back to the subject, does it shrink the older you get?
Yes, and eventually it goes back inside the body, where it is resorbed. Soon after, we become women and our evolution is complete.

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
Gentlemen we have got to face facts! With aging, your cock does decrease in length and girth But two other things grow-your ears and your nose. That is according to my Doctor who is a sez therapist. Not good news for us guys hey but there are exceptions to the rule and this is in general.

I think that's a false fact. My ears grew, not so much the nose which I've noticed will go back to normal in a mere few days if I hold off the alcohol. At some point, well after adolesence, my pecker definately grew some more. I didn't do anything. It never shrank. I'm 68. If there are facts that are facts that I have to face, they are taking their time.

soflguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
one way it will shrink is when testosterone level drops to low, it happened to me a couple years ago now and i lost about 5 inches in just a couple months and you dont get it back either. so now i am a little over 2 inches. You start loosing your testosterone in your thirties little by little so its worth the blood test to make sure its ok. I have to give my self testosterone shots now once a week so it wont go down again. You can find out more about testosterone level by doing a search on the web, their are a lot of things can happen when it gets low. I just got lucky nothing else happened to me.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's in the water, basque. I'm also in Maryland and 68 and morning wood is still the same. Apparently like you, I take care of myself. It's seemed to me that older guys look smaller when they put on potbellies and get big assed. If we remember back to high school showers and those guys with really big ones, they probably had 16 or 18 inch waists.

I don't know why we would shrink; what I don't understand is why we don't keep growing, it's easy for every other body part to grow.

Maybe you have hit on something there, man...maybe we just need to keep drinking more Maryland water.

Reactions: Allan S.

TDurden1979

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
one way it will shrink is when testosterone level drops to low, it happened to me a couple years ago now and i lost about 5 inches in just a couple months and you dont get it back either. so now i am a little over 2 inches. You start loosing your testosterone in your thirties little by little so its worth the blood test to make sure its ok. I have to give my self testosterone shots now once a week so it wont go down again. You can find out more about testosterone level by doing a search on the web, their are a lot of things can happen when it gets low. I just got lucky nothing else happened to me.

I'm sorry what did you say? Five inches in a couple months? I'm not believing that for one second bro. I know how andropause works and I have an extensive background in endocrinology, nowhere have I EVER heard of such a condition. The only way you'd lose five inches is with a cutting board and a meat cleaver, or an ex-wife such as Lorena Bobbit.

skinny7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
maybe its the beer and ciggarets i used to smoke anyway i cant afford to lose no more, most of the guys on here put me to shame !!!

B_deckard1980

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just wondering as I recently met up with someone I was with over 20 years ago and his cock was definitely alot smaller than I remembered!

I mean ok, he has put on some weight, had a vasectomy and is taking various medications, but I had trouble even finding it!!!! Bless, didn't mind too much - he has a fantastic tongue still! LOL!

But, back to the subject, does it shrink the older you get?

Unless you do weird things that could damage it, a man penis becomes larger over time and use.

D_cjcnbx4j

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would say yes. I am sure as a late teen I was up to 6.75 now I am 6" 35 years later. My ex-wife told me that she had read that booze did it - i.e. reduced the length, and that may be right.

BoxersguyNJ

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
here are 2 pics of my soft cock: Pic 1) age 79 and pic 2) age 23. I think my cock is slightly larger and fatter than it was 56 years ago...what do you think:confused:

wow !!!! Your cock is still the same young and old very nice !!!!!!

1958ST

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tend to agree with basque. I am thicker now but probably the same length as 30 years ago. I am sure genes, diet, body fat all play some role and probably how much you use it.The things that cause a full stiff erection are not the same as they were such as visual and written word and maybe not so often each day, but the personal touch always does the job. I have an album of comparison photos from 30 years ago to the present to illustrate that

1958ST

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
duh...I only thought I had attached these:
then
593801-body-then.jpg

now
593800-body-now.jpg