Do most women like getting fucked in the ass?

curiouslady

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This subject has been a discussion point for much of my sexual life. My attitude is:
If you want anal - fuck a guy.

I'm a woman, with a woman's body and anyone I partner with knows that is what I am offering. So why would you want to fuck my ass when I'm offering a pussy?

I will never understand that whole idea of anal sex with a woman. It just makes NO sense to me whatsoever.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This subject has been a discussion point for much of my sexual life. My attitude is:
If you want anal - fuck a guy.

I'm a woman, with a woman's body and anyone I partner with knows that is what I am offering. So why would you want to fuck my ass when I'm offering a pussy?

I will never understand that whole idea of anal sex with a woman. It just makes NO sense to me whatsoever.

because it's pleasurable, and an addition to a vagina. as it is pleasurable, it's just an extension of sexual activity.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Four days ago you had a penis, and you offered it to a woman who hasn't posted here in fi e years. Are you a necromancing hermaphrodite?

The poster in question

Dr._Frank-n-Furter.png

latinabella

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do most women enjoy being fucked in the ass? Why or why not? Any lady here enjoy anal sex more than getting fucked in the V?

...do most Men enjoy being fucked in the ass? Why or why not?
There seems to be a standard by most Men that Women naturally like to get fucked in the ass. Why? Why would it be more "normal" for a woman to like it and not for you Men?

Reactions: Heat

No signals since 2009.....2012, I be of the thinking there be cobwebs in that region of space Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Believe in the force Luke.....the force.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yup all women love it in the ass they crave it. In fact most women don't even want a vagina anymore, they would rather have two asses. Also all gay men like Barbara Streisand, it is all they listen too. There is no chance in hell I am wrong because there is no such thing as being subjective. Every black penis is a 10" long battering ram of death. All women love huge cocks, especially in their ass. A night is no good without a hynrhoid or prolapse. What do you expect though when vaginas are so undesirable.

MadamDA

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I love anal when the guy knows what he is doing. I have a huge pussy and some guys prefer tight small pussy, so anal is my alternative. Plus I get off more when I do anal. For the people who say it's dirty, well yeah it can be if you don't clean your hole inside and out. I know a lot of girls are afraid to try it because of the "shit" factor and it hurting. These can easily be solved though. 1.) take a nice shit because before doing it and SHOWER. Also my fave to get nice and clean is anal douching. But getting your bowels all cleared the natural way works fine too. 2.) LUBE! Don't be afraid to lube his dick and your hole. Also guys can just jam it in there.

So to answer the original question it's hard to say what girls like more. I think most girls don't like it because they never tried it or had a bad experience. I for one LOVE anal. :3

Reactions: milfinoh

uncut_in_tx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My gf enjoys anal once in a while. She will TELL me when she wants it. We use a little KY for anal. I make sure she's ready, then insert SLOWLY! I wash my penis right after anal, not after vaginal sex.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
and men secretly want me to fist them. :smile:
they're just ashamed to admit it.
bend over, bitch!

lube blah blah technique blah blah

no, some women just don't like it.
they don't like the idea of it and they don't like the sensation.
my pet hate for today?
men who insist i'm not into it because it hasn't been done right!
you don't like having your dick slammed in a door?
but there are some men who love it...so are you sure?
good thing i'm decent enough to respect that my dick slamming technique might not change that.

/random rant #56

no, you silly, naive little creature.
you just think you do because you used the wrong sort of door.
let me show you how and you'll LOVE it. promise! :cool:

LOL!

Great posts!