Do most women like getting fucked in the ass?

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All this talk of painful... It doesn't have to be painful. Proper lube and time to adjust and whatnot. Whatever, I like it and have never had any cleanliness issues. If you use a little common sense that shouldn't be a problem. I wouldn't say that I like it better than vaginal, but there are times...

Ditto!!! :smile:

mgtihlah

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I resent implications that there's something wrong with people who DO engage in and enjoy anal sex. I haven't been forced into it (OK, some guys might try when you're not ready to do that with them, but you just say NO, and if they continue then you have been raped!), I don't feel obliged to do it because society demands it of the "good in bed." I partake in the activity hygienically and have never come into contact with unpleasant bodily substances as a result. Done properly, it causes no damage or lasting after-effects and can be as pleasurable or even more pleasurable than vaginal sex.

I'm not trying to talk anyone into doing it, I'm just defending my right to do it without naysayers telling me I'm dirty for it.

Thank you. I concur wholeheartedly. :smile:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
How about this?

I HATE HAVING MY ASS FUCKED.

Most of the time it hurt. Sometimes it felt OK. Sometimes it was the only alternative to "that time of the month."

But guess what?

I HATED IT.

I'm a clean freak, and I refuse to have anything to do with it anymore.

Kind of pisses me off that women have perfectly good functional inputs (vaginas), yet so many men insist on engaging in risky, germ-y behavior.

WTF is that all about????
Then why do men like BJ's if there is a perfectly good pussy waiting? Different sensations and variety.

I keep reading this its dirty and i don't want shit on my dick. Uuuuummmmmmmmm, how about a rubber, yes you can use them even if you are in a committed relationship.

I do agree this is one where I never asked, always waited to be invited. It is something the woman has to be into or not worth it.

strutter2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not having a go at anyone who apparently enjoys it - I'm just defending my right not to do it, which if you read the majority of male posters here is under threat. I happen to know through experience (having worked in the sex industry with many working girls I can guarantee the consensus is that anal sex is horrible. Why do you think very few prostitutes offer that service? The ones who do are invariably desperate for money and some would chop their own legs off if it meant getting their next fix. Not saying that anyone who claims they enjoy it doesn't or is a bad person - most of my gay friends enjoy anal sex, but then they are men with a G spot up there, I'm just defending my right not to be hounded by some lame idiot into doing something that is painful and dangerous to my health (anal penetration slows the heart rate, can cause tears, lead to piles and prolapse). You do agree I have the right to do that too.
For the record I have been anally raped - not by a client as they behaved. Not pleasant as you can imagine, since then have felt pressured into doing it with boyfriends etc and have experienced only pain, the inability to shit for 3 days and on the only occasion it wasn't painful (guy took about an hour to get in there) I felt absolutely nothing - I could have made a shopping list, written a letters etc for all the sexual excitement it afforded me - yippee why the hell would I want to do that? And also know a woman who is facing life with a colostomy due to excessive amounts of anal sex with her partner - nice.
As for staying clean - unless you are douching with bleach you are not getting rid of the coeleic bacteria in your gut which is what makes shit unpleasant and infectious.

I still fail to see how female anal sex can be as pleasureable as vaginal sex unless there are a small proportion of women with an extra G spot or a prostate up there - or maybe it's psychological pleasure rather than physical.
AS I said before it does nothing for me and I defend my right to not to have it or be seen as some sort of oddity for not doing it. There is absolutely no need to stick around a man who wants that - either he is satisfied or he goes elsewhere and I'm not prepared to sacrifice my own wellbeing for the sake of a man - there are many more out there who are worthy, and at least I won't have to shit into a bag for the rest of my life because of them.
Dolfette - no need to lock the bunny away, I like animals - they rarely gain pleasure out of deliberately hurting their partners!

strutter2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ramsey - you sound fab, like you wouldn 't put pressure on anyone and to be honest a man who isn't interested in anal sex is my ideal one!! Not that any have the choice with me anyway. :)

SR_Blarney_Frank

Experimental Member
Media
I'm just defending my right not to do it, which if you read the majority of male posters here is under threat.

The hyperbole floweth over. I still can't find the post which says you have no right to refuse butt sex... but don't let that stand in the way of your persecution complex.

I still fail to see how female anal sex can be as pleasureable as vaginal sex

Perhaps in the same way many fail to see what the big deal is about people enjoying a penis in their arse.

...hope the next woman you try to force into anal bites your cock off and sticks it in your mouth! :) Ha ha

Right. And apparently *I'm* the one here who has a problem...

Human beings have been stabbing one another in the ass for millenia including men on men (and women on women/men with certain store-bought appliances). Perpetuating the notion that this is some kind of inherently abusive act meant to trample on women's rights is just shy of insane.

Last edited:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Then why do men like BJ's if there is a perfectly good pussy waiting? Different sensations and variety.

I keep reading this its dirty and i don't want shit on my dick. Uuuuummmmmmmmm, how about a rubber, yes you can use them even if you are in a committed relationship.

I do agree this is one where I never asked, always waited to be invited. It is something the woman has to be into or not worth it.

Why BJ's? Because some of us have tickly mouths -- it feels good to us. Kissing feels good too.

- - - - -

* * * pins medals on Kotchanski and Dolfette for saying the things that should be said * * *

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah, just ignore the post where she admits that her extreme freak out to all things anal is due to the trauma of anal rape.
or the bit where she clarifies that she didn't mean that nobody else should enjoy it.

god forbid you cut her any slack!

and then you make a pissy ''and -i- have issues?'' bitch in response to the bit where she says men who FORCE anal on women should have it bitten off?

why don't you try the experience of getting raped before you come back and tell her in your holier than thou tones that irrational aversion is an unreasonable reaction?

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Why BJ's? Because some of us have tickly mouths -- it feels good to us. Kissing feels good too.

- - - - -

* * * pins medals on Kotchanski and Dolfette for saying the things that should be said * * *
Yes they all do and putting your cock up an ass gives an entirely different and good feeling.

If you were to time how long it takes me to cum, ass is the fastest because of the tightness and total coverage of my cock, pussy is second and oral takes the longest.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

- - - - -

lol at 'tickly mouths' :biggrin1:
that's just too cute!

mgtihlah

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, just ignore the post where she admits that her extreme freak out to all things anal is due to the trauma of anal rape.
or the bit where she clarifies that she didn't mean that nobody else should enjoy it.

Choosing to not address the trauma (which no one said was untrue or an insignificant point) and pointing out the unnecessary hyperbole unrelated to the trauma are two entirely different things. If she had left her comments at the trauma inflicted upon her, no address of the hyperbole would have been necessary. The fact of the trauma being mentioned would have undoubtedly been sufficient.

But she didn't leave it at that.

I do find it interesting that I can only recall one or two pinheads in this entire thread that have been like, "Oh, you're doing it wrong, you should REALLY try it again, you'll like it," and the vast majority of people - those who enjoy it and those who don't - have effectively said, repeatedly, "If you don't like it, that's fine."

What I find so odd is that a select few of those who don't enjoy it seem more intent on castigating those who do enjoy it, and subsequently hiding behind statements of, "Oh, I don't mean to diss anyone that likes it, HOWEVER..." and then proceed to diss people that like it by saying it's dirty, it causes health problems, etc., when in fact that's only true IF IT'S DONE WRONG.

That's dissing us. Do you see that?

Done right, there's about the same level of adverse health effects as vaginal sex. With proper lubrication, relaxation, good technique and common-sense hygiene, there's nothing wrong with it and it won't cause health issues. If YOU PERSONALLY don't like it, fine! Say so. But really, you can leave it at that, because that's sufficient. Acting like those of us who do like it are attacking you is approaching the comical.

They're not attacking your dislike of it, so get over yourselves. Leave the emotions aside (trauma is no doubt something likely to cause strong, negative emotional reactions, and with good reason), so beyond any personal trauma (which is certainly a valid point to bring up as to WHY a person dislikes it), lets discuss the facts as they are. If your OPINION is dislike for the act of anal sex, fine. Knowing others who have had bad experiences from idiot men who don't know how to treat a woman in the first place doesn't automatically mean that ALL anal sex is bad. That just means that (duh!) there's still some cavemen out there who don't understand what basic respect is. Drawing a straight light from disrespectful men to "anal sex = always bad" is a non-sequitur. So the emotional rants from perceived attacks (that in reality are merely pointing out facts) look, well, silly.

You're asking for respect of your views; the vast majority of us are providing you that. A bit of mutual respect for our views would go a long way towards a productive discussion.

god forbid you cut her any slack!

So when she accuses "the majority" of people on here of "forcing" her to do or like something, (an assertion that is supported by, at most, perhaps one or two idiot posters - hardly a majority in this thread), I fail to see how she - or you - are cutting him any slack. :confused:

SR_Blarney_Frank

Experimental Member
Media
why don't you try the experience of getting raped before you come back and tell her in your holier than thou tones that irrational aversion is an unreasonable reaction?

Of course I never said her aversion is unreasonable. Just a tip, but this is much more productive if you respond to the words on the page rather than the ones in your head. But her aversion has nothing to with the enjoyment of anyone else. As I've said about 10x, you can feel however you feel about your own desire or lack thereof. But claiming "the majority" of male posters here advocate forcing women into anal is not just false, but irrational.

... in response to the bit where she says men who FORCE anal on women should have it bitten off?

Her implication was pretty clear that the only means - or at least the general means - of getting women to engage in anal sex is to force them into it (ie "the next woman you force" as though anyone doing it is a serial rapist). That, my dear, is the rub. You seem compelled to pick words out of entire paragraphs and scream "aha!" like context is just for dummies.

I don't see how being raped has anything to do with the relative pleasure of anal sex for anyone else. If one was vaginally raped is it then reasonable to claim that consensual vaginal sex is inherently a brutal and oppressive act? Why does this convo ultimately turn to force or rape as though no woman (or man) would ever in a bazillion years consider anal sex out of free will?

Get a bit of perspective please.

Last edited:

SR_Blarney_Frank

Experimental Member
Media
They're not attacking your dislike of it, so get over yourselves.

Yup - and I'm pretty baffled by the ability of people to read things which simply are not there. Somehow defending one's enjoyment gets twisted into attacking one's dislike.

A bit of mutual respect for our views would go a long way towards a productive discussion.

I draw the line when things get personal...particularly when the topic is something as benign as anal sex. We're not discussing the Holocaust here.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
no, you were choosing to respond to the initial outburst and ignore the fact that she clarified her point, already saying that where mutually enjoyed she had no issue and had intended no offense, making most of your response moot.

you just like to react that way.

in her experience a lot of men have pressured or even forced the act. in her real life experience the ''imaginary'' oppression wasn't very imaginary at all. it was painfully real.

oh, and with the exception of that toon troll, i haven't accused anyone in this thread of oppressing me. you just chose to play the victim and react like i had. poor you!

SR_Blarney_Frank

Experimental Member
Media
no, you were choosing to respond to the initial outburst and ignore the fact that she clarified her point, already saying that where mutually enjoyed she had no issue and had intended no offense, making most of your response moot.

Sorry doll but when someone spends a dozen paragraphs ranting about the evil of it all and then follows up with 'but hey you do what you want to do', I'm not inclined to accuse them of having an open mind.

Fact remains that her post very CLEARLY accused the "majority" of men on this thread of challenging her right to refuse anal sex. That's patently false. And implying that most men anally rape women is just hysteria pure and simple. Time to grow up and realize that one's little sphere of existence doesn't reflect on the other 6.7 billion people out there.

oh, and with the exception of that toon troll, i haven't accused anyone in this thread of oppressing me. you just chose to play the victim and react like i had. poor you!

Again... context. My post referred to the ones made by Strutter who clearly expressed her feeling of oppression by "the majority" of males here. It's not all about you. And how am I a victim for pointing out someone else is not? circular.

Last edited:

Every woman that I have had anal with has loved it. Many of them had terrible previous experiences with it. So obviously, approach and technique play a part. But, I have not had anal with every woman I have dated. Some are simply not interested. So NO, I do NOT think all women would love anal if they just simply let me try. :p

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry doll but when someone spends a dozen paragraphs ranting about the evil of it all and then follows up with 'but hey you do what you want to do', I'm not inclined to accuse them of having an open mind.

Fact remains that her post very CLEARLY accused the "majority" of men on this thread of challenging her right to refuse anal sex. That's patently false. And implying that most men anally rape women is just hysteria pure and simple. Time to grow up and realize that one's little sphere of existence doesn't reflect on the other 6.7 billion people out there.
of course she doesn't have a bloody open mind! she has an emotional reaction. she has serious trauma that she's clearly not yet fully over...if there is such a thing as getting over something like that fully.

what, anyone unfortunate enough to be fucked up by life should refrain from posting here, because retractions just aren't good enough for saint steven?

i bolded the bit of your post that you could do with heeding yourself.

Last edited:

mgtihlah

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Toon troll. There's an interesting one. Never been called that before. So just because I haven't done much posting here for a couple years, now I'm suddenly a "troll"? You might want to refresh your memory as to what "troll" means, as it's not defined as "someone who points out the obvious" (which is what I did).

Anyway, assuming that you do mean me, I'd suggest you re-read my post, as I never specifically said you (dolfette) were oppressed. Trust me, if I'd intended anything along those lines to be directed at you, it'd have been crystal clear that I meant you. Please be sure to note where I change the direction of my post from you (dolfette) to those who DO feel that way (you know, the "shoe fits" type of metaphor?). If you have trouble with comprehending where that happens, just ask, and I can point out where you may be misunderstanding things. (Hint: It's after the third paragraph.) :smile:

what, anyone unfortunate enough to be fucked up by life should refrain from posting here, because retractions just aren't good enough for saint steven?

Holy crap - you have an amazing ability to conflate two completely unrelated issues and magically give them some kind of moral equivalence.

Yes, she's had emotional trauma. That's fine. She can state as much. It doesn't mean she can't post that here, and also state that she doesn't ever want to do it again. In fact, most everyone has SUPPORTED THAT POINT!

What she SHOULDN'T do (as I've expressed as well) is then tell the rest of us that what is wrong for her is then wrong for all of us ("It causes heart problems! It causes colon issues! Etc., Etc."). Once we can separate the valid emotional issue (her trauma) from the obvious factual inaccuracies, we can discuss this like adults. So let's discuss the facts, and if she has emotional points to make, that's fine, but she ought not project all her problems onto the rest of us, since her issues in that regard DON'T affect most of us that respect women and understand what consensual, mutually fun anal sex is.