Do penis pumps work?

If you take it easy, you should at least see temp gains.. I'm still waiting to see lasting results, mind you I've only tried it like 5 times so far. It's fun at least. Don't over do it

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do they? And are they a good choice?

Two of the questions that I’m often asked in PM’s are “How do I obtain girth?” and “How do I obtain length?” I’ve pumped my cock and jelqed, mainly for girth, for a little over 11 years. At age 22, my rock hard erection measured 7.8 by 5.7. Most of my gains were within the first 2 years (8 by 6.1). Today, 11 years later, my erect cock (3 days post pumping) is 8.3 by 6.3. Thus, my gains have been rather modest versus a lot of claims; roughly 0.5 inches in length and 0.6 inches in girth. I pump mainly for girth (which for me has been easiest to achieve. Ask most pumpers and they’ll probably agree that girth comes easiest. I can achieve a girth of about 8.5 (circumference) which will hold for 15 to 18 hours if I use a latex or rubber cockring (taking it off every couple of hours unless I fall asleep with it on). It's hard for me to tell if my gains are due only to pumping as I'm also jelq avidly. Pumped pics can be seen at the link below.

Pussy_Penetrator

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pumps work by increasing blood flow to the penis since the pump creates a vacuum. Consequently creating a pressure too high can damage blood vessels in the area. Pumps are really only a temporary thing.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, they work.
Many many Many threads on here on tips and tricks.

Quick tips:
Get a pump that has a gauge and a cylinder that fits your girth/length. (Critical)
Take a HOT bath or Shower, get your skin soft and pliable.
Use a deep penetrating lotion that absorbs into the skin and keeps it soft.
Start out slow, 10-15 minute sessions, SLOWLY work your way up to 45-1hr sessions.
Don't go over 5mm/HG of vacuum, otherwise you'll do damage
Gradually increase vacuum - don't do it quick.
Rome wasn't built in a day. Nor are Muscles. Nor is modifying your body.
Take your time, and have fun.

Last edited:

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
Yes, they work.
Many many Many threads on here on tips and tricks.

Quick tips:
Get a pump that has a gauge and a cylinder that fits your girth/length. (Critical)
Take a HOT bath or Shower, get your skin soft and pliable.
Use a deep penetrating lotion that absorbs into the skin and keeps it soft.
Start out slow, 10-15 minute sessions, SLOWLY work your way up to 45-1hr sessions.
Don't go over 5mm/HG of vacuum, otherwise you'll do damage
Gradually increase vacuum - don't do it quick.
Rome wasn't built in a day. Nor are Muscles. Nor is modifying your body.
Take your time, and have fun.
Very well said.

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
I've always wondered how well they work, especially if we compared to something like all-natural PE.
I'll weigh in with Torque8, Rikter8 and roddthewadd64. Pumps do work, and work well but they take time, and you can't hurry the process safely. Done right, you can be not just larger, but have better quality erections.

Pumps can be a good complement to all-natural PE, and vice versa. It's not an either-or.

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
Do they? And are they a good choice?
I just realized that no one has answered your second question.

Are they a good choice? Whether they are a good choice for you depends on a number of factors.

They are a good choice if you have the patience. You need to have the resources to invest in a decent quality tube and pump with a gauge. You need to have the time and privacy to use it, and for best effect, to use it regularly.

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Pumping is cheating.

ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT!!! Irrespective of the perspective. Cheating who? I'm single and my gf approves. Cheating in terms of gains over a prolonged period, whether it be pumping or jelqing? From your narrow-minded perspective, doing ab crunches and sit-ups would be cheating, if your torso lacks definition. Go pedal your opinions to someone who cares.

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT!!! Irrespective of the perspective. Cheating who? I'm single and my gf approves. Cheating in terms of gains over a prolonged period, whether it be pumping or jelqing? From your narrow-minded perspective, doing ab crunches and sit-ups would be cheating, if your torso lacks definition. Go pedal your opinions to someone who cares.

Apparently you care enough for everyone.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
MalakingTiti Re: Do penis pumps work?
Pumping is cheating.

Torque8 ignore this cretin!
He always has something negative to say about
every subject anyone brings up.
MalakingTiti is full of shit, enough for everybody apparently.:rolleyes:

As to whether permanent gains can be made the answer to that is
it depends on how dedicated a pumper you are!
Mr. Ed in Mass. has gained approximately half an inch in girth
and two inches in length over 15 years.
Yes it seems like a small amount over so many years but
the fact remains that it can be done!:biggrin1:
C.B.:saevil:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fuzzyken wrote an article about it here. I will look for it. I was shocked to read that it takes about 5 years of dedidcated pumping done the right way for the gains to be permanent.

With manual PE, I tell people it takes at least two years to reach their goals, (context is everything).

So you decide; 2 years vs. five.

As for me, I am sticking with manual.
But pumping, from what I understand, has other pleasure benifits then just gaining size.

good luck.

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
MalakingTiti Re: Do penis pumps work?
Pumping is cheating.

Torque8 ignore this cretin!
He always has something negative to say about
every subject anyone brings up.
MalakingTiti is full of shit, enough for everybody apparently.:rolleyes:

As to whether permanent gains can be made the answer to that is
it depends on how dedicated a pumper you are!
Mr. Ed in Mass. has gained approximately half an inch in girth
and two inches in length over 15 years.
Yes it seems like a small amount over so many years but
the fact remains that it can be done!:biggrin1:
C.B.:saevil:

I know, C.B.,...it's just that nay-sayers that have never attempted pumping or jelqing really get under my skin. My permanent gains (about 0.5 to 0.6 inches) in both length and girth after 11 years are relatively modest. True, I can achieve an unnatural girth of 8.5 plus after 4 or 5 hours of pumping, but I've never asserted that it holds much more than 12 to 15 hours as is far from permanent. What's really missing from the equation, when someone says it's cheating, is how much fun and satisfaction it give both me and my gf. And I feel that that's what is important to those of us (that are dedicated) and our partners.

Last edited:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just ignore negative people here. You will never win the argument, period. Because even if you are right, the other person has to concede, and their egos will not let them.

I stopped trying to defend PE a while back. Now, if a person asks for help with an open mind, then we could have a conversation. If they want to ask for help while debunking it, then I refer myself to the old Chinese parable about the reporter and the tea cup. "How can you learn anything new when you already know everything?"