Media
MalakingTiti Re: Do penis pumps work?
Pumping is cheating.

Torque8 ignore this cretin!
He always has something negative to say about
every subject anyone brings up.
MalakingTiti is full of shit, enough for everybody apparently.:rolleyes:

As to whether permanent gains can be made the answer to that is
it depends on how dedicated a pumper you are!
Mr. Ed in Mass. has gained approximately half an inch in girth
and two inches in length over 15 years.
Yes it seems like a small amount over so many years but
the fact remains that it can be done!:biggrin1:
C.B.:saevil:
Then there's this, C.B.:

It could be 15 years passed and no larger, and no heathier. Instead, Mr. Ed has a more positive outcome after 15 years.

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Two of the questions that I’m often asked in PM’s are “How do I obtain girth?” and “How do I obtain length?” I’ve pumped my cock and jelqed, mainly for girth, for a little over 11 years. At age 22, my rock hard erection measured 7.8 by 5.7. Most of my gains were within the first 2 years (8 by 6.1). Today, 11 years later, my erect cock (3 days post pumping) is 8.3 by 6.3. Thus, my gains have been rather modest versus a lot of claims; roughly 0.5 inches in length and 0.6 inches in girth. I pump mainly for girth (which for me has been easiest to achieve. Ask most pumpers and they’ll probably agree that girth comes easiest. I can achieve a girth of about 8.5 (circumference) which will hold for 15 to 18 hours if I use a latex or rubber cockring (taking it off every couple of hours unless I fall asleep with it on). It's hard for me to tell if my gains are due only to pumping as I'm also jelq avidly. Pumped pics can be seen at the link below.

Dude I am not gay but your cock makes me jealous. I honestly don't even understand why you pump to that crazy ass girth. If I had your size I would be completely satisfied. Enjoy that thing man.