Do piercings improve sensation during sex?

Cinder Blocks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks montreal!! Nope - like Gnothiseauton said, the hole doesn't close up from large gauges (no idea about smaller ones) so you're stuck with it. It's not really something I mind though so meh.

Hi Cinder blocks, is that true that even after removing your PO for 2 years, you cannot pee like before ? I've seen you're uncut, this doesn't help ?
Perhaps, it's because you stretched it ?

BTW, nice pics, great dick !

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a vertical hood piercing. One guy I was with went absolutely bonkers over how it felt when he was inside me to have the piercing rub him. I don't get how but he loved it. And it makes everything better for me.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love the feel of my PA. There is something about the flesh and metal thing that really turns me on. During sex, I like it, but I can take mine out when I want. Nobody wants a cracked tooth from sucking a dick. I'm a bottom, so I don't really know how it feels to be fucked by one, and depending on the size of the ring, I think the receptive partner may feel it at first - I mean it's a piece of steel going in and out of your hole. At the very least, it will take a few moments for the temperature to equalize. Bottom line, if a piercing turns you on, then you'll enjoy it, if not then you wont.

D_Randy_Cox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Had my PA for several years now. Mine stretched very easily and is now able to accomodate 1/2" gauge ring easily. The weight is too much to freeball with though so now I only put it in for sex once in a while. Most times wife loves it. It gets her off over and over. I ALWAYS love it!! The stimulation to the inside of your urethra is awesome!!
I think a good question would be, Have you ever met or heard of anyone who regretted having a PA? I visit a few sites that deal with piercings and have never heard anyone who wished they never had it.
Oh and btw, I pee hands free at urinals a lot. If you've got good flow the piss should just shoot right past it. And that's with a huge hole on the bottom side!

Coqfan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I got a bj from a guy that had a tongue piercing. It was very hot. Need to find more of those guys.

Yes I also love getting suck by a guy with tongue piercing. I'm also uncut so it took a bit of directing him, he must've not had much uncut cock experience..but one he got used to it it was amazing. Unfortunatly he was so good that he made cum too soon. I definitely want to try a pierced tongue guy again.

One of my partners described my Apadravya as being a couple points of warm sensation deep inside her. The balls on the piercing also helped me to feel texture inside making it easier to tell what to pay attention to. Yeah it made it better for both parties :). I need to see about getting it back. Worst case I end up with a PA as the bottom hole has not completely healed.